FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fisheaters Wedding and Baby Tally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I'm curious as to how many weddings and babies have come about because of this website.  Let's add it all up!  If you've met someone on the forum and gotten married, post about it in this thread. And then if you two had kids, let us know (give us the baby's first name).

Here are a few of the weddings and babies I know about:

Weddings:

Rose and Walty
Miss Fluffy and Cathalex
Deimateralma and Adeodatus01
Obscurus and Mafalda
PatienceAndLove and Quaremerepulisti

Babies:

Baby Rose and Walty baby
Obscurus and Mafalda baby
PatienceAndLove and Quaremerepulisti baby

And then there are the priests and religious who found their vocations because of how the Holy Ghost uses FishEaters. A thread for them is in the Catholicism subforum here:  http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...=3462220.0

Rose and I married on July 2nd of this year. 

Baby, God willing  :pray:, is on the way in the April.

I think I owe you half of my estate, Vox.  Want a bunch of old books and some half sipped bottles o whiskey?
My husband and I met in the chatroom mid-2007.  We met eachother in person at the end of October that year, and we were married a year later, October 2008.

:romantic:

cathalex and Miss Fluffy

Sadly, no babies.
(10-05-2011, 08:46 AM)miss_fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]My husband and I met in the chatroom mid-2007.  We met eachother in person at the end of October that year, and we were married a year later, October 2008.

:romantic:

cathalex and Miss Fluffy

Sadly, no babies.

I had no idea you met here, that's great!
(10-05-2011, 07:44 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I think I owe you half of my estate, Vox.  Want a bunch of old books and some half sipped bottles o whiskey?

Whisky? Gack! Amaretto's another story... And old books are always cool, of course.
I think MaternaDei (totally spelling that wrong...) and Adonus? And Mithrandylin (?) and kayla? Maybe Louis Martin and Lydia? I'm not sure about those last two, though! About any of them, really.
(10-06-2011, 05:36 PM)elizabee Wrote: [ -> ]I think MaternaDei (totally spelling that wrong...) and Adonus? And Mithrandylin (?) and kayla? Maybe Louis Martin and Lydia? I'm not sure about those last two, though! About any of them, really.

Kayla and I have been together for almost 5 years, but have only been on fisheaters for the last year.  We didn't meet on FE, if that's what this thread is about.
DMA and A1?
(10-06-2011, 05:50 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 05:36 PM)elizabee Wrote: [ -> ]I think MaternaDei (totally spelling that wrong...) and Adonus? And Mithrandylin (?) and kayla? Maybe Louis Martin and Lydia? I'm not sure about those last two, though! About any of them, really.

Kayla and I have been together for almost 5 years, but have only been on fisheaters for the last year.  We didn't meet on FE, if that's what this thread is about.

Ah, my bad. I'm not on here enough to know what I'm talking about obviously  :doh:
(10-06-2011, 08:20 PM)elizabee Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 05:50 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah, my bad. I'm not on here enough to know what I'm talking about obviously  :doh:

No, I don't think it's that.  In fact, this is probably the first time I (and I don't know about her) have said definitively on this site that we didn't meet here.  A lot of fishies may have thought the same thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6