FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Wow! Youtube vid (short) on TLM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[video=youtube] [/video]
149 thread views in 3 days, and not even a "gee, that was well done"?  Am I the only one who thought that was creative & well done?  Seriously?
???
I loved it.

Just saw it now.
That song is ridiculously overused. It also came from an awful and obscene movie.
(10-07-2011, 06:42 PM)atlantis587 Wrote: [ -> ]That song is ridiculously overused. It also came from an awful and obscene movie.

Maybe, but I don't think I ever saw whatever movie that was.  Which one?

I like that avatar & tagline.  :laughing:
(10-07-2011, 06:42 PM)atlantis587 Wrote: [ -> ]That song is ridiculously overused. It also came from an awful and obscene movie.

So?

Are you arguing that the song is inappropriate for the movie per se?
(10-07-2011, 06:36 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I loved it.

Just saw it now.

This.

:)
(10-07-2011, 06:54 PM)DesperatelySeeking Wrote: [ -> ]

Reuquiem for a dream.  Great movie, but very serious and there are two scenes, one in particular that atlantis probably has in mind that were pretty... nasty.
I could not stand the way the video was edited.  Super fast image jumps are annoying.
(10-07-2011, 06:58 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2011, 06:54 PM)DesperatelySeeking Wrote: [ -> ]

Reuquiem for a dream.  Great movie, but very serious and there are two scenes, one in particular that atlantis probably has in mind that were pretty... nasty.

Ahh.

I just associate it with being overused in Ice Dance.  :p
Pages: 1 2