FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Strange apparition captured on video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know there's a mundane explanation for these types of images, but they're sometimes fun to look at.
The following is a video taken in a church that supposedly captures what appears to be an apparition.
All in good fun :) click on image to play video.

[Image: th_strange.jpg]
That is something else
I wasn't able to see anything. What happened?
Apparently the old lady sitting there didn't notice.

What use is there in an "apparation" that no-one notices and that delivers no message?
Yeah, apparition isn't the right word.  Implicit in apparition is a message.  This is more like a sighting, I guess if it's real.

(10-07-2011, 09:24 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the old lady sitting there didn't notice.

You talking about me?  :laughing:
Actually the video wouldn't start for me. What am I doing wrong?
First, what wedding was that wear the bride was wearing a crown? Wow!

Second, that's pretty neat. Wouldn't it be cool if that was that old woman's guardian angel? I like the fact that it's the old lady in the back, sitting in a chair, holding her head up, falling asleep that has the angel next to her- that is so me.
(10-07-2011, 09:27 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the video wouldn't start for me. What am I doing wrong?

It takes a while to show up and load. Just click on it and wait a while, or refresh in a few minutes.
Wow! I saw it!! Yes, you were right. I had to wait for the video to load.. It just took a long time. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4