FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Guardian Angel cartoon premiers Oct 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-09-2011, 08:01 AM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Might 4 Right, your avatar needed help from his Guardian Angel, with that haircut. His father must've whacked him one good. I'm not a movie or art critic so I was taken by it. I liked it when they showed their wings.
tim

Don't worry it grew back :laughing:  Like some have said, the animation is not cutting edge, and who knows maybe a super studio like Pixar might decide to start making some good Catholic animated films, (I wouldn't hold your breath) but until then I think it's probably a good idea to try to support the ones that do.

Like "Doce Me" pointed out, the soundtrack is very good and the guy who created it Mark McKenzie is a real pro, he was involved in Dances with Wolves, Men in Black, The Patriot, Spiderman, and Sleepless in Seattle.

Some of the best songs and three of the most important musical moments in the film are preformed by the London boys choir "Libera" If you haven't heard of them "timoose" check out the following video.

Pages: 1 2