FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hello, I was just banned from CAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello fellow Catholics!

Cordial and Blessed greetings!

I was banned on Catholic Answers Forums over a misunderstanding, and eventhough I brought it to the attention of the moderators, they want nothing to do with me and don't care to remidity the problem.

So here I find myself. I am hoping that this will present a more Catholic experence, as CAF was full of neo-Catholics (modernists), heretics and non-Catholics. All of whom espoused erred doctrine, while my posts defending the Church and tradition were pulled.

I am excited about my new beginning! I will learn and teach the faith!

God Bless and Ave Maria!
Seems like a lot of the new folk here have been banned from CAF, recently at least.  Hopefully your stay will be better than the last fellas!

God bless you, and welcome aboard! 
(10-14-2011, 11:43 PM)Cooler King Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 11:04 PM)Pope Saint Pius X Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow Catholics!

Cordial and Blessed greetings!

I was banned on Catholic Answers Forums over a misunderstanding, and eventhough I brought it to the attention of the moderators, they want nothing to do with me and don't care to remidity the problem.

So here I find myself. I am hoping that this will present a more Catholic experence, as CAF was full of neo-Catholics (modernists), heretics and non-Catholics. All of whom espoused erred doctrine, while my posts defending the Church and tradition were pulled.

I am excited about my new beginning! I will learn and teach the faith!

God Bless and Ave Maria!
Your not the first..

I hear people get banned here too? Confirm or deny?
Probably as the talks circling around the SSPX, there's a lot of people stirring the pot one way or another over at CAF and the result will be bans and lots of them.

On a side note... welcome!
Pope Saint Pius X, greetings in Christ Jesus, our Lord, and welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home . . .

Pax tecumMonstrance
Welcome to the tank.

I hope you find it to be a nice refuge.
This forum is better than CAF for sure
catholic wankers banning people uh?
the sun will rise
sip
Banned ? No shame in that  Smile - So was I LOL  LOL  The moderation is useless - they say that unjust decision can be appealed against, but it's impoosible in practice.  It's a farce. 
CAF is full of Neo-Caths, IMHO; or was - but since NCism has no informing principles, it's incoherent, so you can't really build anything on it.  Traditionalism has principles, so it can be argued with, and promoted. NCism seems to boil down to "The Pope is always right" - which is theologically speaking nonsense. On that theory, the Church becomes the Pope's Empire. Since NCs are fond of saying "The Church is not a democracy", they have painted themselves into a corner, because they have thrown away the right and duty to reject tosh in the form of Papal ideas: black remains black, even if the Pope says it's not black. They conform themselves not to reality, but to the Church's ideas of reality - which can be wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3