FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Voris, social injustice, and Assisi III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
See this:

But what about the social injustice of Assisi III? Not a peep.
Did we need a second thread on Voris and Assisi? 

I think that's one more thread than we had on the Pope and Assisi. 
It's clear.  Michael Voris is an infiltrator to the Catholic Community whose goal is to distract us.  Thank God for Fisheaters, the one place where you can count on people to talk about the problems in the Church.  

Why don't you make a video about it, Jackson?  
(11-02-2011, 03:30 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you make a video about it, Jackson?  

Because I don't have a broadcasting outlet like Michael Voris - that intrepid trapper and exposer of lies and falsehoods - does.

Am I wrong to keep pointing out his selective outrage? Forgive.
(11-02-2011, 04:12 PM)Jackson K. Eskew Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2011, 03:30 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you make a video about it, Jackson?  

Because I don't have a broadcasting outlet like Michael Voris - that intrepid trapper and exposer of lies and falsehoods - does.

Am I wrong to keep pointing out his selective outrage? Forgive.

You've got a computer and I'm sure you've got a webcam on it.  Upload it to youtube and spread the word.  If you don't have a webcam then you can get one for like 20 bucks.  If it's that important that such a video exists, I'm sure you'll be willing to drop a Jackson on exposing the truth to the world.

Because I don't think this is about the injustices about Assisi not being made into a 3 minute video by a faithful layman.  I think it's about picking on this layman for doing what none of us have done either.  Pick on a bishop instead.  Won't make any difference, you say?  Then why would it if Voris, who was essentially denounced by the Church at "World Youth Day" did the same thing?

So, in effect, Jackson, Voris is probably doing the same thing you and I are: bitching and moaning about it among his friends and maybe saying the odd Hail Mary here and there for the chastisement to end.
[Image: Brazil48.jpg]
(11-02-2011, 04:21 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]You've got a computer and I'm sure you've got a webcam on it.  Upload it to youtube and spread the word.  If you don't have a webcam then you can get one for like 20 bucks.  If it's that important that such a video exists, I'm sure you'll be willing to drop a Jackson on exposing the truth to the world.

Because I don't think this is about the injustices about Assisi not being made into a 3 minute video by a faithful layman.  I think it's about picking on this layman for doing what none of us have done either.  Pick on a bishop instead.  Won't make any difference, you say?  Then why would it if Voris, who was essentially denounced by the Church at "World Youth Day" did the same thing?

So, in effect, Jackson, Voris is probably doing the same thing you and I are: bitching and moaning about it among his friends and maybe saying the odd Hail Mary here and there for the chastisement to end.

Michael Voris owns a broadcasting company. This company is called RealCatholicTv. On this broadcasting company called RealCatholicTv, Voris airs a daily show called The Vortex where, we're told every day, "lies and falsehoods are trapped and exposed." On the strength of the seemingly no-holds-barred approach of this program (and others such as the CIA series) regarding the liberal rot in the Church, RealCatholicTv has steadily developed an audience in recent years. This audience is now fairly substantial, and many in this audience have come to rely on Voris and his colleagues to fearlessly tell it like it is. Yet, mysteriously, though he's built RealCatholicTv by cultivating the perception that he tells the unvarnished truth - no matter how formidable the target of his exposure (such as the USCCB) - neither Voris nor his colleagues have said a single word about the scandal of Assisi III, that extension of the ultimate expression of the rot he's built RealCatholicTv deploring. Assisi III received relatively little media attention. It's ripe for entrapment and exposure via the resources of RealCatholicTv, resources that you and I lack. Yet: nothing. This silence piles scandal upon scandal.

(11-02-2011, 05:40 PM)Jackson K. Eskew Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2011, 04:21 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]You've got a computer and I'm sure you've got a webcam on it.  Upload it to youtube and spread the word.  If you don't have a webcam then you can get one for like 20 bucks.  If it's that important that such a video exists, I'm sure you'll be willing to drop a Jackson on exposing the truth to the world.

Michael Voris owns a broadcasting company. This company is called RealCatholicTv. On this broadcasting company called RealCatholicTv, Voris airs a daily show called The Vortex where, we're told every day, "lies and falsehoods are trapped and exposed." On the strength of the seemingly no-holds-barred approach of this program (and others such as the CIA series) regarding the liberal rot in the Church, RealCatholicTv has steadily developed an audience in recent years. This audience is now fairly substantial, and many in this audience have come to rely on Voris and his colleagues to fearlessly tell it like it is. Yet, mysteriously, though he's built RealCatholicTv by cultivating the perception that he tells the unvarnished truth - no matter how formidable the target of his exposure (such as the USCCB) - neither Voris nor his colleagues have said a single word about the scandal of Assisi III, that extension of the ultimate expression of the rot he's built RealCatholicTv deploring. Assisi III received relatively little media attention. It's ripe for entrapment and exposure via the resources of RealCatholicTv, resources that you and I lack. Yet: nothing. This silence piles scandal upon scandal.

This is why you need to start up Real RealCatholicTV!
You're right, he's the great deciever.

I'm still not convinced that Voris has left it all alone. 

I would also again point out that unlike me or (presumably) you, Voris doesn't have a day job.  His family eats off of RealCatholictv.  It's an apostolate.  And instead of whipping out his balls to show the world what a man he is for standing up for the truth, he's probably thinking and praying long and hard about how to address Assisi. 

And if he doesn't, so what?  So what?  Are you that obsessed (yes, OBSESSED) that you have to continually harp it?  What are you doing about Assisi?  What am I doing about Assisi?  Where's your Real Catholic TV? 

Voris has done more in the way of evangelization than any of us pathetic internet teat-sucking introvert armchair theologians could even dream of, whoever is excepted is excepted. 

We spend our time on this website because Traditional Catholicism is hanging on by a thread that I am convinced, guided by the Holy Ghost will not break.  But it's damned hard to find like-minded Catholics so we congregate here in order to find some sort of relief from the hedoism of the world.  And what do we do on here?  Bitch and complain, call out left and right like pharisees who should have done this or who should have done that.

The issue isn't even so much as whether they should or shouldn't have, but to what avail does it serve our soul to constantly be bitter (yes, bitter- not righteously angry or justifiably upset) and pissy at every swining dick that has the chance to hop on a soapbox and doesn't.

Shame on us.  Do you think we just "happened to be here" for the chastisement and don't deserve it?  That somehow we're the unspotted lamb amongst a slaughter of guilty ones? 
(11-02-2011, 06:14 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, he's the great deciever.

I'm still not convinced that Voris has left it all alone. 

I would also again point out that unlike me or (presumably) you, Voris doesn't have a day job.  His family eats off of RealCatholictv.  It's an apostolate.  And instead of whipping out his balls to show the world what a man he is for standing up for the truth, he's probably thinking and praying long and hard about how to address Assisi. 

And if he doesn't, so what?  So what?  Are you that obsessed (yes, OBSESSED) that you have to continually harp it?  What are you doing about Assisi?  What am I doing about Assisi?  Where's your Real Catholic TV? 

Voris has done more in the way of evangelization than any of us pathetic internet teat-sucking introvert armchair theologians could even dream of, whoever is excepted is excepted. 

We spend our time on this website because Traditional Catholicism is hanging on by a thread that I am convinced, guided by the Holy Ghost will not break.  But it's damned hard to find like-minded Catholics so we congregate here in order to find some sort of relief from the hedoism of the world.  And what do we do on here?  Bitch and complain, call out left and right like pharisees who should have done this or who should have done that.

The issue isn't even so much as whether they should or shouldn't have, but to what avail does it serve our soul to constantly be bitter (yes, bitter- not righteously angry or justifiably upset) and pissy at every swining dick that has the chance to hop on a soapbox and doesn't.

Shame on us.  Do you think we just "happened to be here" for the chastisement and don't deserve it?  That somehow we're the unspotted lamb amongst a slaughter of guilty ones? 

If I spoke any falsehoods above, kindly point them out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6