FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: My wedding from 10/15/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Morgan, you're lookin' like a boss there. Congratulations.
Congratulations! Lovely pictures.

(11-10-2011, 05:05 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: [ -> ]haha well, the whole modesty thing was sort of annoying. Infact, the coordinator did show us pictures of white wedding sacks! Just some awful, ugly dresses. She also tried to get my wife to hike up the dress to her throat but it just was not happening.

This is why we work so tirelessly to end the madness.  :grin:
Congrats! :tiphat:
Congrats!  And as Padre Pio would say to couples he married: May you have eight kids!
(11-10-2011, 05:36 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Lovely pictures.

(11-10-2011, 05:05 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: [ -> ]haha well, the whole modesty thing was sort of annoying. Infact, the coordinator did show us pictures of white wedding sacks! Just some awful, ugly dresses. She also tried to get my wife to hike up the dress to her throat but it just was not happening.

This is why we work so tirelessly to end the madness.  :grin:

Indeed.  :grin:  And I love the quote in verenaerin's signature line: "I fight for the rights of the sleeveless!"
I see that you married your mailman.  Very efficient of you!
Your bride is beautiful!

Where is that great parish?
Congratulations! Ad multos annos!
Great Wedding, hope you have years of happiness!!!!
Married my mailman? What does that even mean?

Thanks again everyone!

The church is in Wilmington, CA. It's called Sts Peter & Paul. It is the oldest, or at least the second oldest in Los Angeles. The picture infront of the wooden door/arch way is St Josephs in Santa Ana near the reception hall. At Joseph's is a strange church...the sides and the front are gorgeous, gothic style architecture. The back looks like some ugly prot building, as it has a hideous painting of Jesus with three, long mirrors under him. The inside has some Spanish tiles when you first walk in but then the rest is all carpeted. There is also a 4" stage/cat walk infront of the altar. The ceiling beams are wooden like an anglican church. I think that it must've been a beautiful, gothic church before the 50s and then the spirit of VII felt like remodeling without any real direction or experience. Such a shame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7