FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: My wedding from 10/15/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Congraturations!  :)
Pray  togather, to stay togather 
Have kids to chase demons
Congrats and many blessings!  :-)
I appreciate all the blessings and good thoughts! Now that the biggest, most important part is done we get to focus on trying to pay for a honeymoon...yay!
(11-10-2011, 05:05 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: [ -> ]haha well, the whole modesty thing was sort of annoying. Infact, the coordinator did show us pictures of white wedding sacks! Just some awful, ugly dresses. She also tried to get my wife to hike up the dress to her throat but it just was not happening.

Thanks for the compliments! My wife is definitely out of my league, especially when it comes to my likeness in photos. I am the most unphotogenic person in the world and even stress out when she wants to buy those dorky photos at Disneyland at the end of the rides.

We're definitely planning on children. Maybe even buy a farm and put'em to work!

You actually look like a man from the last century. And I mean that as a compliment. You could get a walk on part if they remake the grapes of wrath.
Congratulations....I LOVE the detail of lace and beading on the dress....
Quote:You actually look like a man from the last century. And I mean that as a compliment. You could get a walk on part if they remake the grapes of wrath.

Haha thanks...I hope they decide to do that soon. I could definitely use that cash to fund the England/France honeymoon! My wife always tells me that I look like Dick Van Dyke as Bert in Mary Poppins. I think that its mainly due to my large ears and dapper clothing, really. Here's my Halloween getup; I was an old tyme gun slinger.
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzA1MzAuanBn.jpg]

Liza, that was one of the selling points of the dress for my wife. It really is a beautiful dress. I'm sure she'll try to wear it again in the near future; perhaps for coffee.
Congratulations!

YES! Have lots of kids. Just don't start a competition with someone.

Congratulations!!!  :love:  :love:

The bride was gorgeous and the groom was dashing.  I'm sure the entire wedding was beautiful.

May the road rise up to meet you.  :shamrock:
Beautiful bride.  Congratulations.  :tiphat:
Quote:You actually look like a man from the last century. And I mean that as a compliment. You could get a walk on part if they remake the grapes of wrath.

Central casting says you don't look anything like an Okie XXXX.  Anyway congratulations on your wedding. 

Edit to ADD:  hehe got snipped.  Is this automatically done?  How about "hillbilly" -- is that derogatory?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7