FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Knights of Columbus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't post very often but I do read the forum at least daily. I have read the recent thread about types of demons and the recent thread about the Masons.

It got me thinking. What is a trads view/opinion of the Knights of Columbus (KofC)?

Anyone care to share their personal opinions of the KofC from a Traditional point of view?

I am curious as what the tanks general consensus is.
(11-12-2011, 09:45 PM)Adam_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]I don't post very often but I do read the forum at least daily. I have read the recent thread about types of demons and the recent thread about the Masons.

It got me thinking. What is a trads view/opinion of the Knights of Columbus (KofC)?

Anyone care to share their personal opinions of the KofC from a Traditional point of view?

I am curious as what the tanks general consensus is.

A nice concept.  Catholic businessmen getting together to network, without the occultism of Freemasonry.  But in recent decades they've "embraced" their Masonic enemies as brothers and hold ecumenical meetings with them.  Not good.
From a traditional point of view the Knights are great. The only problem is that in most cases, if you want to join the Knights, it will mean being associated with a new mass parish.
Thank you all for your help.