FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Kissing the Koran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Again, I was on a forum and someone from the Middle East was speaking about Muslims and Christians having that custom. That's all I got for you right now. Give the Pope the benefit of the doubt
(11-14-2011, 01:31 AM)aquinasg Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I was on a forum and someone from the Middle East was speaking about Muslims and Christians having that custom. That's all I got for you right now. Give the Pope the benefit of the doubt

And we're supposed to believe you believing some anonymous guy on the Internet?

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Non-Catholics kiss the ring of bishops and the Pope without accepting them as successors of the Apostles. Its a sign of respect
they're wrong and we're right - you're darn skippy they should be kissing his ring.
What, did the picture include the Pope's thoughts as well. How do you know what he thought? Nor do I have any reason to assume that gentleman was making things up out of thin air. Why aren't peope happy about my thread?? If this was your own biological father, this would should give you some relief and hope. Instead, you are bogged down in your trad world and somehow seem to want to Pope to have done wrong. Does it give you something to point your fingers at? I use to be the same way. I know what its like
Where's your head Arun? My point was that a kiss can be merely a sign of respect for a person, not reverence for the object kissed. Prove me wrong.

And where is your heart. We are talking about your Papa
I thought I recognized your username.

http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Aqu...was-banned
I was defending traditional Church teaching and our Father the Pope against misunderstandings, and I got insults and misrepresentations in return. I also like good conversations. If they call trolling, that's them not liking people to disagree with them
(11-14-2011, 01:39 AM)aquinasg Wrote: [ -> ]Where's your head Arun?

Roman Catholic Airspace
(11-14-2011, 01:50 AM)aquinasg Wrote: [ -> ]I was defending traditional Church teaching and our Father the Pope against misunderstandings, and I got insults and misrepresentations in return. I also like good conversations. If they call trolling, that's them not liking people to disagree with them

No you weren't. You were posting there just to get a rise out of people, the same as here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13