FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Kissing the Koran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The Pope believes, as I do, that a Muslim can still be in good faith. The Church doesn't condemn us for that
(11-14-2011, 03:09 AM)aquinasg Wrote: [ -> ]The Pope believes, as I do, that a Muslim can still be in good faith. The Church doesn't condemn us for that

You aren't listening.

Introducing a new point of discussion doesn't refute a previous point not addressed.
He also says Christians could eat food offered to idols. And are you saying we can't read the Koran because our hands touch it? St. Paul is saying not to participate in their sins: "Bear not the yoke with unbelievers. For what participation hath justice with injustice?"  He is NOT saying we can't work with them. Do you have a job? St. Paul elsewhere in the Bible says we must have some sort of social relationship with "fornicators" and all, but says to avoid anti-Christs
I responded to your second one first because it was posted as i was typing
(11-14-2011, 03:12 AM)aquinasg Wrote: [ -> ]He also says Christians could eat food offered to idols. And are you saying we can't read the Koran because our hands touch it?

I think you should take some time to meditate on your Catholic faith--and think about what you are posting--before posting so much on a Catholic forum.

Quote: St. Paul is saying not to participate in their sins: "Bear not the yoke with unbelievers. For what participation hath justice with injustice?"

Kissing the Qur'an is a sign of reverence for a religion that denies Christ. That is a participation in their sin.
Aquinasg, some of your comments are really disgracing the name you chose as a username, man. I don't mean to sound insulting, but seriously - would St Thomas have talked like that?

Go wash your mouth out with holy water...
I've supported everything I've said with clear reasoning
Shoud St. Paul have washed his mouth out with holy water for eating food offered to idols?
(11-14-2011, 03:18 AM)aquinasg Wrote: [ -> ]Shoud St. Paul have washed his mouth out with holy water for eating food offered to idols?

You should wash yours out for preaching heresy. St Paul didn't preach heresy.

Are you claiming your teaching authority equal to that which St Paul held?
What heresy have I preached?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13