FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Voris in Rome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because of the 50th anniversary of the start of World War III - that is, Vatican II - Michael Voris has taken his show on the road (see the video below). He's in Rome this week. As the Assisi events encapsulate so much of the horror of Vatican II, will Voris - at long last - finally discuss the latest Assisi scandal? If so, how?

I wouldn't like the peace offering even if it came down from the alter.
Are these rhetorical questions?

We all know what to expect from Voris.
He needs to stop being afraid...and get a haircut.
If he hasn't already what makes anyone think it will happen know, like months after the fact.
Why hasn't the official Fish Eaters main page addressed Assisi III?

Are you sinning by supporting a website that apparently condones Assisi III? 
(11-14-2011, 08:51 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]Why hasn't the official Fish Eaters main page addressed Assisi III?

Are you sinning by supporting a website that apparently condones Assisi? 

And I don't recall Vox ever speaking up about it.

I am ashamed to be a part of this.
I recall some of what Voris said.
I am 45 now and was an altar boy from 1972-1980 so I missed out on the altar boys 'handing out" the kiss of peace.
By my time everyone just kissed each other at will at the appointed time.

I must say, though, that we had several good priests in the 1970's who were in their 60's and 70's and they did not allow bad hymns to be sung.
We always sang "Immaculate Mary" or chanted "Salve Regina" or "Holy Holy Holy" and the Te Deum.
We even had one priest who when the order from the Chancery came that communion in the hand was permitted, publically announced from the pulpit that he would never give Gods Body in the hand to anyone who was not a priest or deacon.

We had 40 hrs Devotion every summer with at least 30 priests and 50 altar boys in procession with Monstrance and canopy.
Regular Benediction and Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament with Rosarys and Stations of the Cross led by the priests.
Altar rails and pattons and dress codes.

Maybe this is why my formative years in the NO where not as bad as some.
(11-15-2011, 01:09 AM)dan hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I recall some of what Voris said.
I am 45 now and was an altar boy from 1972-1980 so I missed out on the altar boys 'handing out" the kiss of peace.
By my time everyone just kissed each other at will at the appointed time.

I must say, though, that we had several good priests in the 1970's who were in their 60's and 70's and they did not allow bad hymns to be sung.
We always sang "Immaculate Mary" or chanted "Salve Regina" or "Holy Holy Holy" and the Te Deum.
We even had one priest who when the order from the Chancery came that communion in the hand was permitted, publically announced from the pulpit that he would never give Gods Body in the hand to anyone who was not a priest or deacon.

We had 40 hrs Devotion every summer with at least 30 priests and 50 altar boys in procession with Monstrance and canopy.
Regular Benediction and Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament with Rosarys and Stations of the Cross led by the priests.
Altar rails and pattons and dress codes.

Maybe this is why my formative years in the NO where not as bad as some.

Those weren't formative years in the Novus Ordo. They were just remnants of the Catholic religion.
Looks like he's got a pancake on top of his head.
Pages: 1 2