FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vaccine Lines from aborted fetuses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a parent I was surprised (shocked really) to learn that some of the vaccines my children were innoculated with were manufactured using aborted fetal tissue. These are the only vaccines currently offered for children in the US (unless something has changed recently) to imunize against certain illnesses. what really has me ticked is that there is one of these vaccines which does not use aborted fetal tissue---its manufactured in Japan, but isn't available in the US.
Why is that?
With all the Catholic Hospitals in this country, certainly they would have enough resources to seek approval and import ethically manufactured vaccines which would limit the vaccination of children with the products of the abortion industry.
With the flack Catholic Healthcare is getting from the Feds these days, I've got to wonder if it isn't some kind of payback?
I tried contacting my local Catholic Hospital about this and they wouldn't respond to either myself or the inquirey of our acting Bishop.
(11-15-2011, 01:46 AM)Hovannes Wrote: [ -> ]I tried contacting my local Catholic Hospital about this and they wouldn't respond to either myself or the inquirey of our acting Bishop.

Threaten to contact LifeSiteNews.
Yeah a lot of the pro-life groups have been all over it for quite a while but it still carries on...

sad, man.
Boycott all vaccines. They won't feel it except in their pockets. They have the government as strongarm, but we have the numbers. My kids haven't got one vaccine and they're as healthy as God intends.
(11-15-2011, 02:24 PM)Scriptorium Wrote: [ -> ]Boycott all vaccines. They won't feel it except in their pockets. They have the government as strongarm, but we have the numbers. My kids haven't got one vaccine and they're as healthy as God intends.

Apart from vitamin k shot when they're born, our children don't get vaccinated. We get health nurses tunring up omn our doorsteps tryingt o push it on us.

Personally I believe it's possible that vaccine experimentation may have been what led to the HIV/AIDS situation in Africa in the first place. Then all it took was a promiscuous gay flight attendant (patient zero) and it spread the world over....
I'm required to get vaccinated in a week for my job. If I refuse, I won't get the job.

What should I do?
Which vaccine?  Some are worse than others with regard to health and not all are derived from fetal tissue. 
(11-15-2011, 06:29 PM)Anthem Wrote: [ -> ]Which vaccine?  Some are worse than others with regard to health and not all are derived from fetal tissue. 

I'm not sure. Hopefully Habitual_Ritual chimes in. He's very knowledgeable on the subject.
If you're not sure what they want to inject, you certainly should find out!  My wife and I (especially my wife) did a lot of research about vaccines and we do not vaccinate our children either.  As an adult, if you have a decent immune system, the vaccines are not as dangerous as for young children (infants, toddlers), but still one must be careful.  If I were to guess, I would think you might be required to get the HBV vaccine (hepatitis B).  It is often suggested for people who work in health care or other fields where one might be exposed to biological hazards (even places like tattoo parlors).  I personally have had my full series of childhood vaccinations, but then I'm an old Smile man and the series now is not what it was formerly.  I only got the HepB after I was an adult.  The small pox vaccine was offered at my place of employment (as a part of the craziness after 9-11) due to the nature of our work, but I have already had that too.  I haven't had the anthrax vaccine though, and would not get it.

Anyway, your first step is finding out exactly what you are "required" to get as a vaccine.  Sometimes, it seems that employers "require" things, but really it is optional.  I know that is the case where I work.