FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Phony Pope Benedict?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a Pope Benedict XVI on Twitter. I highly doubt it's the Pope but whoever it is just posted that Congressman Giffords is a "brave and courageous" woman. My answer to that was this:

@PopeBXVI Giffords is neither brave nor amazing. She supports abortions.

To which the "Pope" said...

PopeBXVI Pope Benedict XVI

@BrotherPeter Re your remark on Gabrielle Giffords - does compassion for the already born figure in your “traditional” Catholicism?

To which I replied:

@PopeBXVI I have no compassion for those who promote the slaughtering of millions and millions if innocent children.

Don't get me wrong...I am glad she is recovering after the shooting, but I certainly wouldn't elevate her by calling her brave or amazing when she supports and defends the slaughtering of innocent children.
It really is him. It's been all over the news about how the Pope is twittering.
(11-15-2011, 12:52 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]It really is him. It's been all over the news about how the Pope is twittering.

Oh really?? So that is what Pope Benedict does all day now?? Twitter ordinary  people who have questions about GiffordsHuh? No wonder we are in the mess that we are in! >sad
(11-15-2011, 12:52 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]It really is him. It's been all over the news about how the Pope is twittering.

Unsure Please forgive me for being skeptical about the claim that the person to whom Petertherock is speaking is actually Benedict.

What's to stop any random person from registering that name?
Since you have a direct line, Peter, could you please let the Pope know that the main target in that shooting was the judge who died?

And that her would be assasin knew her, and in fact, attended the same synagogue?

That it may be that he was found unfit to stand trial and will probably only spend a couple of years in a mental facility, among one possible reason being that Giffords will not have to testify at a trial and admit that she knows him?

And please also let HH know that the judge who perished in the shooting was against Obamacare.

Thank you!
(11-15-2011, 01:04 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Since you have a direct line, Peter, could you please let the Pope know that the main target in that shooting was the judge who died?

If he has a direct line to the pope, there are probably some more important things he'd like to be discussing . . . like the crisis in the Church that the Vatican likes to pretend doesn't exist.
He does have a twitter but I think that's a fake one.

His screen handle isn't "PopeBXVI" but "Pope Benedict XVI"

http://twitter.com/#!/popebenedictxiv

It's a "Verified Account"
(11-15-2011, 01:08 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2011, 01:04 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Since you have a direct line, Peter, could you please let the Pope know that the main target in that shooting was the judge who died?

If he has a direct line to the pope, there are probably some more important things he'd like to be discussing . . . like the crisis in the Church that the Vatican likes to pretend doesn't exist.

This!
Yeah...the one I was talking to is unverified...therefore, fake.

Thanks for the heads up on the "real" Pope Benedict XVI  LOL
(11-15-2011, 01:14 PM)romanaround Wrote: [ -> ]He does have a twitter but I think that's a fake one.

His screen handle isn't "PopeBXVI" but "Pope Benedict XVI"

http://twitter.com/#!/popebenedictxiv

It's a "Verified Account"

Yes, that makes much more sense.
Pages: 1 2