FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Voris: Deafening Silence on Assisi Continues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The deafening silence of Michael Voris on the scandals of Assisi is especially baffling in this latest Vortex video:

If the Vortex is "where lies and falsehoods are trapped and exposed," and if you're reciting a catalogue of post-Vatican II lies and falsehoods, how then do you fail to mention the Assisi events, which - with the blessing of the pope himself - encapsulate all of the post-Vatican II lies and falsehoods?
Uh, I think you made your point. It was appropriate once to debate about it, but after thread number six it is getting a little old. I think we can all conclude that Voris is either avoiding the issue, or blind as a bat.  Beating a dead horse
[Image: beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg]
Take it for granted that I'll keep beating this horse. Cut the bullshit and answer the question.
Make your own video!!!

Oh, and btw:

[Image: Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg]
The late Father John Hardon SJ was another Catholic who was orthodox on all counts but who never spoke out against the first Assisi scandal. It's very mysterious. In some circles it doesn't matter what the Pope does and to question his actions is to be questioning the Catholic Faith itself. I think Voris knows he will lose his primarily neo-Catholic audience should he "cross the line" and start talking about Assisi. After all, it has not been random bishops or priests who have been calling for these bizarre syncretist prayer meetings but the recent Popes themselves. Should he speak out against Assisi as the non Catholic travesty it is he will fall out of favor with his audience and as others have said, if RealCatholicTV is how he puts food on the table for his family it might lead to his losing his job.
It's clear that my understanding of Neo-Catholicism is deficient. Friends, kindly point me to the best essays you've encountered in your studies of the Neo phenomenon.
Perhaps you've answered this question before, Mr. Eskew, but have you written to Mr. Voris regarding this matter?
(11-15-2011, 08:35 PM)Servire Deo Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you've answered this question before, Mr. Eskew, but have you written to Mr. Voris regarding this matter?

I think he held a candlelight vigil outside his home.
(11-15-2011, 08:35 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2011, 08:35 PM)Servire Deo Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you've answered this question before, Mr. Eskew, but have you written to Mr. Voris regarding this matter?

I think he held a candlelight vigil outside his home.

[Image: jacksonm.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4