FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Protests continue against blasphemous play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's some professional footage of the SSPX led protest in France

http://www.gloria.tv/?media=214054
Whilst the clergy of France applaud the play.

How telling.
If the Society cycled those French priests our way every once in a while... 
(11-16-2011, 01:13 PM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote: [ -> ]If the Society cycled those French priests our way every once in a while... 

The Society does..

France is like Ireland pre-Vatican II. There's a surplus of priests coming out of their seminaries so they're being sent all over the world.
(11-16-2011, 01:48 PM)Servire Deo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 01:13 PM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote: [ -> ]If the Society cycled those French priests our way every once in a while... 

The Society does..

France is like Ireland pre-Vatican II. There's a surplus of priests coming out of their seminaries so they're being sent all over the world.

Ah, I see.  I guess what I should have written was, "If the Society cycled their veteran French priests our way once in a while..."

Are the priests being cycled "green" or long time priests or both?  These Frenchies just seem to have more "kick" to them, a good number of them being counter-revolutionary monarchists too.
(11-16-2011, 01:59 PM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 01:48 PM)Servire Deo Wrote: [ -> ]

The Society does..

Ah, I see.  I guess what I should have written was, "If the Society cycled their veteran French priests our way once in a while..."

Are the priests being cycled "green" or long time priests or both?  These Frenchies just seem to have more "kick" to them, a good number of them being counter-revolutionary monarchists too.

Being cycled is tough as it is, without getting sent to a non-French speaking country.

Besides, I'm not sure American trads would welcome their pro-choice position on pants for women.