FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Has Russia been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't know.

Has it? If so, please provide sources.
Not according to any sources that I know of.
Has there been peace and a reign of the Immaculate Heart? Hardly.
Here you go Servire, this has more information than the Smitsonian (hehe). There are books and articles and videos, and much written there by experts on Fatima. It's enough to keep you busy and interested.

http://fatima.org/

tim
Russia was consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by Pius XII in the early 1940's, but he did not command all his bishops to join him a public, collegial consecration ceremony.  Because of this consecration, Sister Lucia said that the Lord had told her that WWII would be shortened, but that Russia would not be converted because the Holy Father did not command his bishops to join him in the consecration.  Some graces from Heaven, yes, but not the spectacular outpouring of grace we can expect when Russia is finally consecrated to the IHM the way God commands it be done!
(11-18-2011, 09:36 PM)AdOrientem Wrote: [ -> ]Russia was consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by Pius XII in the early 1940's, but he did not command all his bishops to join him a public, collegial consecration ceremony.  Because of this consecration, Sister Lucia said that the Lord had told her that WWII would be shortened, but that Russia would not be converted because the Holy Father did not command his bishops to join him in the consecration.  Some graces from Heaven, yes, but not the spectacular outpouring of grace we can expect when Russia is finally consecrated to the IHM the way God commands it be done!

This!

How do I give you a positive fish?
(11-18-2011, 09:56 PM)Adam_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2011, 09:36 PM)AdOrientem Wrote: [ -> ]Russia was consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by Pius XII in the early 1940's, but he did not command all his bishops to join him a public, collegial consecration ceremony.  Because of this consecration, Sister Lucia said that the Lord had told her that WWII would be shortened, but that Russia would not be converted because the Holy Father did not command his bishops to join him in the consecration.  Some graces from Heaven, yes, but not the spectacular outpouring of grace we can expect when Russia is finally consecrated to the IHM the way God commands it be done!

This!

Aw, shucks, something like this  :w2go: would be enough!  :grin:
(11-18-2011, 10:05 PM)AdOrientem Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2011, 09:56 PM)Adam_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]

This!

Aw, shucks, something like this  :w2go: would be enough!   :grin:

Just to add some detail:

Pius XII consecrated the WORLD, not Russia, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in October, 1942 and this action, it was said, turned WWII in favor of the allies.

Also, In September, 1952 Pius XII consecrated Russia to the Immaculate Heart without the bishops.

To answer the initial question:  Russia has NEVER BEEN consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by the pope in union with all of the bishops of the World, as our Lady requested.

Fatima expert, Fr. Paul Kramer, has stated the he has spoken to a Catholic mystic who stated that the next pope, after Benedict XVI will do the Consecration as the Blessed Mother has requested.
Could someone tell me what is so difficult about consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart? This question has been on my mind for some time.

Why didn't the 2 Popes by the name of Pius do exactly what Our Lady asked them to? They were traditional minded Popes too, to say the least. Was there some opposition from the bishops?

I know many bishops today wouldn't give a fig for Fatima, but could the Pope just go ahead with the Consecration without getting everyone's approval and assent?

A SSPX priest mentioned months ago during a sunday sermon that the Pope did ask the Orthodox Patriarch (of Moscow I guess?) about his thoughts on the consecration, and the Patriarch said that there was no problem with the Pope doing so.
I have no idea.   ??? I hear both yes and no.   :shrug:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7