FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hello, fish eaters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A mere lurker as of late, I've decided to involve myself more in the fish eaters community. I'm a recent convert of Catholicism, having received baptism, communion, and the Holy Eucharist last Holy Saturday. My RCIA program was informative and less "modern" than many, which helped in my process. I'm a native to the suburbs of Philadelphia, and am currently going to school in Pennsylvania. Hopefully I can contribute as much as I'll learn (unlikely!) :)

-strommer
Welcome!
Shane! Now we're officially friends on the internet; in the most obscurant way possible!!
Ahhhh yes, our relationship has now become meaningful, and preserved for posterity!  :eyeroll:
strommer, greetings in Christ Jesus, our Lord, and welcome to the forum!  :asianbow:

Feel free to make yourself at home!

Pax tecum.

:monstrance:
Thank you INPEFESS and Someone1776 for your warm welcomes! (especially at this time of night haha)
(11-28-2011, 01:05 AM)strommer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you INPEFESS and Someone1776 for your warm welcomes! (especially at this time of night haha)

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
Wasting away again in Margaritaville...  :grin:
Hello there.

First rule of FE is to give me plus fishies to offset all the negative ones I get around here. Obey plz kthx
oh hai thar

Hopefully said rule may be reciprocated for the potential downvotes I might possibly somehow unbelievably could also recieve.  :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3