FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Belgian Catholics issue reform manifesto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has the Holy Father spoken about this? :O

when the SSPX becomes regularised the best move that the Holy Father can make is take out all those apostates and put in the SSPX priests in their place
(12-04-2011, 12:04 PM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]Has the Holy Father spoken about this? :O

when the SSPX becomes regularised the best move that the Holy Father can make is take out all those apostates and put in the SSPX priests in their place
I don't think there are enough Dutch speaking priests in the FSSPX...

If they'd change the bishops, I think quite a few priests would become more orthodox. A lot of them are of good will, but their education was lacking and most bishops are modernists themselves.
I've long felt uncomfortable with the term "People of God" that features so prominently in the CCC. After reading those comments, I know why  :crazy:
Well, the SSPX are all Nazi sympathizers, right? So, wouldn't they all speak German/Dutch?
(12-04-2011, 02:51 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the SSPX are all Nazi sympathizers, right? So, wouldn't they all speak German/Dutch?

are you kidding me?
(12-04-2011, 09:11 PM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2011, 02:51 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the SSPX are all Nazi sympathizers, right? So, wouldn't they all speak German/Dutch?

are you kidding me?

I do believe your sarcasm detector needs to be recollaborated.
I can't believe you all aren't happy with the will of "the people." This philosophy has been good for the American government, so why not the Catholic Church? Authority to govern comes from the consent of the governed and you know perfectly well the Bill of Rights is universal and it applies to everybody, including Catholics. You guys are obviously against "progress" and "freedom," and as far as I'm concerned, un-American. If I, as an American, can co-exist in blessed freedom and truth with devil worshippers and deists, then the Catholic Church can co-exist in perfect truth with those who support female and gay priests. Look at how prosperous America is for proof, and look at how popular John Paul II was for more proof. He Catholicized the world and this is proof of his righteousness, and the world getting the spiritual blessings of the Bill of Rights is proof of its righteousness.  We are citizens, not subjects, and we enjoy "liberty" (even though the unemployment rate has turned us into grovellers, but hey, we'll be back!).

Right? Just ask Ron Paul, he'll tell you. 
(12-04-2011, 12:10 AM)Raskolnikov Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2011, 04:30 PM)Silouan Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:BRUSSELS, BELGIUM -- The week before the start of Advent, four Flemish priests issued a church reform manifesto that called for allowing the appointment of laypeople as parish pastors, liturgical leaders and preachers, and for the ordination of married men and women as priests.

By the week's end more than 4,000 of publicly active Catholics had signed on to the "Believers Speak Out" manifesto. By Dec. 1, the number of signers had reached 6,000.

Link

A mass apostasy indeed. But these apostates aren't content to simply walk away from the Church and leave Her in tact; they have to remain inside Her temples and desecrate and tear them down from within. These apostates have long ago lost the real Catholic Faith; why they remain, I don't fully understand. Perhaps they just like the identity of being a Catholic (whatever that means to them), or they think that the 'real' meaning of Catholicism is something that they have recently discovered but which the whole Church ignored for the last 2000 years. In any case they are apostates and heretics trying to recreate the Church in their own image, rather than recreate themselves in God's image.

They should all be excommunicated, just like the Austrian dissenters. The fact that the heriarchy consistently does nothing about these poeple is an absolute scandal.

They will NEVER be excommunicated bcs "Rome is losing the faith" (La Salette).
Instead the true catholics will have to go underground in remote or hidden places and the schism will be perpetrated
Pages: 1 2