FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have lurked the forum for quite sometime now and have been looking for a place online in which I discuss things with fellow Catholics and Catholics who would be more inclined to agree with me which is to say fellow Traditionalists. As for some personal information, I'm a cradle Catholic which is to say I have been a Catholic since I was born and though I have strayed on occasion, I have always clung to the Church, it's teachings and traditions as a balance. Past this, I'm not sure what I can say. Politically, I'm a Monarchist though I am not a constitutional Monarchist rather I support the notion of an absolute Monarchy. I represent the old guard of Europe. I have many hobbies and interests, including mathematics, taxidermy, science, naval history and naval combat strategy, naval construction and design of vessels, history, philosophy, politics, religion, pipes, surgery and other such things. I look forward to talking to you all. 

Regards and God bless,

-Vlad Tepes.
You should list "impaling" as one of your hobbies, as well.  Grin

Welcome!
Welcome!

Those are some diverse interests!
(12-08-2011, 02:04 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]You should list "impaling" as one of your hobbies, as well.  Grin

I believe that goes without saying mate.

(12-08-2011, 02:06 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some diverse interests!

I like to see myself as a modern Leonardo da Vinci, a renaissance man.

I thank you both for your welcomes.
Welcome to FishEaters!

God Bless  Pray
Well Vlad seems we've met before, but my warmest greetings again.

tim
Welcome!
Welcome!  With a handle like this, I'd suggest changing your avatar to Bela Lugosi...  Grin
Still around after all these centuries, Vlad?

I must warn you though: this is not Transylvania, this is Fish Eaters.
Great to have another monarchist around here.  This forum is run like a monarchy.  Grin
Pages: 1 2