FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: CF Only was fun, but it's time to rejoin everyone else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, as much as I enjoyed the quiet,  I also missed talking to everyone. Plus, I have an ad blocker on the web browser, so as long as I avoid visiting on my Android phone everything's fine. So I'm back on the main boards.
Yay!  Welcome back.  Smile
How many times now is this that you have quit and come back?
(12-12-2011, 07:41 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, as much as I enjoyed the quiet,  I also missed talking to everyone. Plus, I have an ad blocker on the web browser, so as long as I avoid visiting on my Android phone everything's fine. So I'm back on the main boards.

Here: https://market.android.com/details?id=co...free&hl=en

You will need root.
(12-12-2011, 08:17 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]How many times now is this that you have quit and come back?

1. A longer hiatus during my conservative NO days. I came back not long after I started going to the FSSP run parish in my city.

2. A short break for the sake of school.

3. Same as two, if I remember right.

4. When I thought another forum would be better. I was wrong.

5. I believe this one was over some of the ads. Shortly thereafter, the Cornfield was made, and I stayed there. Except for a couple of pedro sightings, that place was deader than Council of Trent's forums.

So I believe it's five. This place is addictive, so I keep coming back. Smile

Fisheaters is the closest thing we have to the parish Carnival. Where the young men can impress the young women,.the mother's can chat, the father's can have beer and bs, and the old guys can sit and complain about this generation, oh, and the kids run wild.

tim
(12-13-2011, 10:03 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Fisheaters is the closest thing we have to the parish Carnival. Where the young men can impress the young women,.the mother's can chat, the father's can have beer and bs, and the old guys can sit and complain about this generation, oh, and the kids run wild.

tim

This is perfect.  LOL
(12-13-2011, 10:03 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Fisheaters is the closest thing we have to the parish Carnival. Where the young men can impress the young women,.the mother's can chat, the father's can have beer and bs, and the old guys can sit and complain about this generation, oh, and the kids run wild.

tim

LOL LOL LOL

tim

lol
Welcome back, Tradne!

Tim alone is worth any trouble.

Bow
Pages: 1 2