FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: ageofmary. POOF! Gone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm pretty disappointed to see that this excellent site is now gone. Look:

http://calendar.ageofmary.com/
If I remember correctly, one of our own put it together, many moons ago.

tim
That's right. I believe charlesh is the one.
I liked it very much, but haven't used for some time.

tim
I'm going to my room sad
Just yesterday I thought I'd go say an hour from the Little Office on ageofmary but I too found out it was gone. It really was a very nice comprehensive site..
Sorry, guys. There's no way to make an announcement after the domain is expired.

For some reason I was thinking it was going to cost a hundred bucks to renew for a year and I just didn't have the extra cash  No money, Honey (replacing my burnt-out clutch takes precedence). As it turns out, the domain name costs practically nothing. I confused domain and hosting.  Doh!

Long story short, I just renewed so as soon as they process it, the site will be back up and running.  Guinea Pig
(12-22-2011, 01:32 AM)charlesh Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, guys. There's no way to make an announcement after the domain is expired.

For some reason I was thinking it was going to cost a hundred bucks to renew for a year and I just didn't have the extra cash  No money, Honey (replacing my burnt-out clutch takes precedence). As it turns out, the domain name costs practically nothing. I confused domain and hosting.  Doh!

Long story short, I just renewed so as soon as they process it, the site will be back up and running.  Guinea Pig

Great!  Applause
(12-22-2011, 01:32 AM)charlesh Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, guys. There's no way to make an announcement after the domain is expired.

Great!  I was going to suggest that we ask you what it would take to get it up and running again.  It's an excellent site.

Bravissimo, Charlesh!
Pages: 1 2