FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Life changing free catholic books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right Click on Pictures and Choose Save target As

[Image: PAAAIAFNJMNGJLNC.jpg]

[Image: 9780935216585.jpg]

[Image: 513A7nklADL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

[Image: book-calls-from-the-message-of-fatima.jpg?w=334&h=465]

[Image: lettersvol1large.jpg]

[Image: 24131%20VOL1_W.jpg]

[Image: imitation-of-christ.jpg?w=510]

Click below for more

[Image: catholicfreebies.jpg]

[Image: Saints+books.jpg]
(12-30-2011, 03:22 AM)mariafransisca11 Wrote: [ -> ]Right Click on Pictures and Choose Save target As

[Image: diary-saint-faustina.jpg]

[Image: 9780935216585.jpg]

[Image: 513A7nklADL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

[Image: book-calls-from-the-message-of-fatima.jpg?w=334&h=465]

[Image: lettersvol1large.jpg]

[Image: 24131%20VOL1_W.jpg]

[Image: imitation-of-christ.jpg?w=510]

Click below for more

[Image: catholicfreebies.jpg]

[Image: Saints+books.jpg]

Hi mariafransisca11!     Smile

Thank you so much for this information of where to download the above free, good Catholic books!

Although I have a print version of each of them, except for Calls, by Sister Lucia, I have found it very helpful, most especially when quoting from digital books, to simply copy and paste the quote, rather than the much more time-consuming process of typing directly from the printed text.

For those of you who might not like the modern version of The Imitation of Christ published by Bruce Publishing in 1940, if you can read Latin, here is a link to what I understand is the Latin original?, but in a typeface that is much easier to read than are the various Latin editions of it published at various times during the 1800's. 

If you download at the web site, with the link below, please be sure to save the 4 files (1 for each of the 4 original books) as html, not as shtml as found on that web site.  Here is the link:

http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/kempis.html

Also, for those of you who prefer Latin originals, and not English translations, this web site has 55 Catholic documents/books, including the Bullae of several Popes, plus other very important authors, although at least one or two of them should be read with great caution, e.g. Berengar and His Holiness Pope Saint Gregory VII who defended Berengar's denial of Transubstantiation, and, of course, Tertullian, in his later heretical writings.  But most of the others tend to be more Traditional. Here is the link:

http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/christian.html

Happy Reading!   Smile

God Bless You!   Pray

A Catholic Catholic  -  Father Jim
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE eBooks! God Bless you, and thank you for putting these up! God Bless! Might you have a blessed Christmas, and glorious new Years!
You're welcome  Smile have a blessed new year too!

Merry Christmas!
Father Jim, please read the Autobiography of St Anthony Mary Claret, a spanish priest. I hope you will find it helpful  Smile It's life changing, even to me as a laity.

God Bless
**chumlee voice** Awesome.

I have the first 2 but not the others, can't wait to read them! Thanks for posting !  Way to go!
Smile May all glory and praise and thanksgiving be to God. Praised be Jesus Christ
bump
bump
Thank you for doing this.  Are these books kindle friendly?
Pages: 1 2