FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Orthodox Jews spit on 8yr old girl on her way to school.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Khazar thing?  Really?  :LOL:

I agree with the poster above who said that bespeckled, acne-ridden teenagers with bad teeth are hardly icons of evil.  As for looking like Jesus and Mary, there are better examples among "the Tribe."  Frankly, all the images not by human hands depict a very Semitic Lord and Lady, as far as I have ever seen.  There are ugly Jews, and good looking Jews.

[Image: matisyahu.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lf0xzzQyBR1qfabk9o1_400.jpg]
(12-31-2011, 05:40 PM)Parmandur Wrote: [ -> ]The Khazar thing?  Really?  :LOL:

Yeah, really.  :fish:

(12-31-2011, 05:40 PM)Parmandur Wrote: [ -> ]The Khazar thing?  Really?  :LOL:

I agree with the poster above who said that bespeckled, acne-ridden teenagers with bad teeth are hardly icons of evil.  As for looking like Jesus and Mary, there are better examples among "the Tribe."  Frankly, all the images not by human hands depict a very Semitic Lord and Lady, as far as I have ever seen.  There are ugly Jews, and good looking Jews.

[Image: matisyahu.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lf0xzzQyBR1qfabk9o1_400.jpg]
That is your opinion.

Palestine was a cross section of the Roman Empire at that time and probably more diverse than you believe.

Actually, many Jews in Israel today have a more European (  see non-semitic) stock in them.

Besides, Jesus supposedly was a direct descendant of David who was described in scripture as having a "light" complexion and appearance.
You know Alaric, I have a great site for you try (Stormfront) they will love you over there!
(01-01-2012, 04:33 PM)stmykearchangel Wrote: [ -> ]You know Alaric, I have a great site for you try (Stormfront) they will love you over there!

He's already a member. Several Fishies are.
(01-01-2012, 05:35 PM)Sock Puppet Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2012, 04:33 PM)stmykearchangel Wrote: [ -> ]You know Alaric, I have a great site for you try (Stormfront) they will love you over there!

Who are you?
(01-01-2012, 05:56 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]

Who are you?

Sock Puppet's posts read to me like a cross between stvincentferrer and a really edgy icecream.
This makes the case for the old, old Good Friday prayer for the perfidious Jews. Nothing says 'I need to accept Jesus' quite like harassing children.
Yes we still need to pray for the perfidious Jews.

It's amazing to see how Christian zionists have been duped.  And it's very sad to see that some of them are Catholic.
(01-01-2012, 05:56 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]

Who are you?

And you are, who?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8