FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Black Sheep Dog Seems to Have Run Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I have been thinking that Fr. Corapi hasn't been barking or even whimpering as of late. So I decided to check out his site.

Here is what it says:
Quote:Inquiries regarding TheBlackSheepDog.US can be made to:
450 Corporate Dr. Suite 107
Kalispell, MT 59901

HIs Wordpress site is down as well.

And he also closed his Youtube account.

So what do you guys think? I know a lot of you thought he was making a good move for Tradition. That he would be some kind of new hero in the mold of, well we know all the major players. Seems the Diamond Brothers have a bigger following these days.

Can't find him on FaceBook either. He used to have a big following there.

Good find.
Let us pray for him.
There was a thread in here that mentioned Corapi in the last week so I checked his blog to see what was happening there.  At that time his last blog post was from back in September.  So he must have closed his blog just within the last couple of days.
I really fought it hard that he was guilty of any of the accusations made against him....now seems clear he just wants to live out the rest of his life outside of the Church and that he was guilty of much of what he was accused of, sadly. I still will pray for him..... :pray:
Sadly, it looks like he should have never been ordained a priest.

But, anything he said that was good in his talks...is still good.

But, obviously there are better options. 

Note: I have never listened to him so have no opinion on his views. 
Who here has seen the "Don't Look Back" that he released in the Autumn along with his 4 part talk on the evils of abortion? 

(01-02-2012, 12:46 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]Note: I have never listened to him so have no opinion on his views. 
He was amazing. Truly, truly................................................
Whether he should or shouldn't have been ordained, Fr. Corapi is a priest and always will be. He was also an extraordinarily gifted preacher, and as such attracted the attacks of legions of demons. At this point he desperately needs prayers, not more criticism. I have a feeling he's spiraling ever deeper into the abyss.
(01-01-2012, 11:23 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]I have been thinking that Fr. Corapi hasn't been barking or even whimpering as of late. So I decided to check out his site.

So what do you guys think? I know a lot of you thought he was making a good move for Tradition. That he would be some kind of new hero in the mold of, well we know all the major players. Seems the Diamond Brothers have a bigger following these days.

I just checked my records and I received the DVD and the audio downloads in early November.  So, it hasn't been a long time that he's been "inactive." 

BTW, the video was extremely interesting and among a host of other topics he gets into the "case" against him.  You actually see in the video his amazing "wealth and splendor" which is a laugh.  I can drive a few minutes away to a local parish and see priests living a much better upper middle class lifestyle. His place was nice, but nothing special.  He was very humble and forthright in the DVD, very revealing and it was apparant that he's been very insulated about the overall crisis in the Church and views his situation as a problem of Church politics, not the overall collapse of faith.

Also, I wouldn't blame him for "going off the grid" and starting over again completely grass roots.  Fr. Lawrence Smith did it a few years and is probably quite happy about it. Also Bishop Sheen was "reduced" into lecturing in high schools in his final decade.  Fr. Corapi views himself as in the final 20 year phase of his life and he is dealing with "starting over" in a way he'd not anticipated.  There is going to be a lot of experimentation, some of it may involve removing alot of the "connectivity" of the day as Bishop Williamson recommends. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14