FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Where's Walty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He hasn't posted once since the new year began.  Did he say he was taking a break or something?
We were visiting his family for the first week of January, and now a couple friends of his are staying with us until tomorrow.  He's just been busy, but I'm sure he'll be regularly posting again soon.  No worries.
Visiting family instead of posting all day on fisheaters?  It's worse than I feared :(
Well my alien friend Cgraye, these are the symptoms. First he marries and gets a wife, then he gets a life, next he stops spending all of his time here.

tim
Yea, and he's probably hanging out with his pregnant wife. Seriously, no one knows their priorities anymore. :sneaky:

This- :comp:

not this-  :love: :love: :pregnant: :romantic: :inlove: :love: :love:
(01-12-2012, 12:49 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]Visiting family instead of posting all day on fisheaters?  It's worse than I feared :(

Indeed.  Someone needs to run over there with a case of Leinies and a copy of Madden. 
[Image: DepartmentStore.jpg]

Whoops, wrong game.
i found him!
I'm waiting for Marc to photoshop Walty into su's "Where's Waldo" picture. 
(01-12-2012, 06:37 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2012, 12:49 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]Visiting family instead of posting all day on fisheaters?  It's worse than I feared :(

Indeed.  Someone needs to run over there with a case of Leinies and a copy of Madden. 

Shit.  I've got an 11 pack (the 12th is beginning to enter mah belly) of New Glarus.....    :LOL:
Pages: 1 2 3