FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Outrage over disrespect of the Eucharist in Costa Rica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"The girlfriend of Otto Guevara, formerly a candidate in Costa Rica's presidential race, stirred up public opinion when she consumed half of the Host at Communion during Mass on election day, and placed the other half of the Host in Mr. Guevara's pocket."

I second Hetman Wojtek's sentiments:

Quote:Ugh, look at her haughty gait and deceitful gaze. This isn't just an example of sacrilege against Our Lord but an example of how an evil person looks, walks, talks, "eats", dresses, etc.

"The attire of the body and the laughter of the teeth and the gait of the man show what he is." (Eccles 19:27)

"The face is a witness of the thoughts and is a silent interpreter of the heart. The outward appearance is often a sign of the conscience and the unspoken words of the mind.” St. Ambrose
(01-18-2012, 01:16 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]"The girlfriend of Otto Guevara, formerly a candidate in Costa Rica's presidential race, stirred up public opinion when she consumed half of the Host at Communion during Mass on election day, and placed the other half of the Host in Mr. Guevara's pocket."

I second Hetman Wojtek's sentiments:

Quote:Ugh, look at her haughty gait and deceitful gaze. This isn't just an example of sacrilege against Our Lord but an example of how an evil person looks, walks, talks, "eats", dresses, etc.

"The attire of the body and the laughter of the teeth and the gait of the man show what he is." (Eccles 19:27)

"The face is a witness of the thoughts and is a silent interpreter of the heart. The outward appearance is often a sign of the conscience and the unspoken words of the mind.” St. Ambrose
Is this a joke?
Modern Catholicism?

Yes, unfortunately it's become a sad joke in many respects.
What I want to know is what in the world she's telling the priest because it took a while.
he's probably checking her intentions cause he felt something.  He was right. 

I had a heart attack watching that, I'm sorry Lord.  sad
close yer eyes, tip yer head back, stick out yer tongue a little.

No, it wouldn't prevent somebody from doing what she did, but lex orandi lex credendi.

Here we witness a curious (sad) mixture of belief and unbelief.  On the one hand, it's just a wafer to manhandle any old way, bite in half etc, and on the other hand it is Christ...in his pocket.  Why didn't he just do it himself anyway?  Or better yet, why not unite Christ with yourself, instead of with your shirt.  Is there a reason the priest keeps the host in a gold ciborium instead of his own pocketsHuh?

Hello?

Geeeeeeeez Puke
Any report of what became of the pocketed Part of the Consecrated Host?
This is why Communion in the paws should be abolished.

(01-18-2012, 01:25 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Modern Catholicism?

Yes, unfortunately it's become a sad joke in many respects.
It's a real shame.
We are praying for this travesty to end.
I noticed the video said she was the GF of one of the Costa Rican presidential candidates. Then it said she stashed Our Lord into her DH's pocket, who abstained. Makes me wonder what that long conversation with the bishop was about; perhaps he questioned her worthiness to receive?

The video claims she is ignorant about the Real Presence, but I disagree. She's furtive, and knows exactly what she's doing. Perhaps a satanic ritual later? I wonder if they're Illuminati. I hope Our Lord turned into cardiovascular tissue at their home just to scare the devil out of them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4