FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Father Corapi's website has vanished.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hopefully this is a sign that he's dealing with his problems rather than pretending they don't exist.
(01-19-2012, 01:46 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this is a sign that he's dealing with his problems rather than pretending they don't exist.
My hopes to.
Public scandal makes me sad.  sad  I really liked some of his talks I heard on Relevant Radio a few years ago.  They were much more powerful and direct then any homilies I heard locally.  I pray he can find his way back to the Church.
This and the other scandals like it fit S. Sr. Lucia words concerning the Devil attacking priests and religious to further drag more into the pit.

tim
maybe he was accepted back to the order and his superiors want him to live a hermit life now?
That may very well be true, Tim. But, the question remains as to just when the scandal began. I don't profess to know the answer, but my suspicions are such that his rise to media stardom may have been the beggining. But, I have discussed this ad nauseum before and will let sleeping dogs lie.
I pray that he has decided that modeling humility and obedience are the best way of guiding people to Christ and that Our Lady will take him under her mantle. Pray

Smiley, it makes me sad too.

(01-19-2012, 02:03 PM)smileyscout Wrote: [ -> ]Public scandal makes me sad.   sad 

I hadn't seen whether he had actually done anything with his website since first establishing it. Does anyone know? (Prior to shutting it down, obviously.)
We went through all of this 2 or 3 weeks ago. 

The lack of objectivity about this has been astounding. 

It can easily be stated that most people know very, very little about the circumstances of Fr. Corapi's situation. 

He could be in the witness protection program for all we know.
(01-19-2012, 05:20 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]We went through all of this 2 or 3 weeks ago. 

The lack of objectivity about this has been astounding. 

It can easily be stated that most people know very, very little about the circumstances of Fr. Corapi's situation. 

He could be in the witness protection program for all we know.

There is no Fr. Corapi...

Pages: 1 2