FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Michael Dimond on Coast to Coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recently surprised to find this:

This is tremendous exposure. And it's really amazing how heavily George Noory allows him to promote his website, his books, and give their phone number. Do you think some guests pay to be on C2C? I do.
You have to be pretty desperate if you are trying to promote yourself and your book or website by paying to be a guest on Coast to Coast AM.
(01-21-2012, 06:53 PM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: [ -> ]You have to be pretty desperate if you are trying to promote yourself and your book or website by paying to be a guest on Coast to Coast AM.

Yes. I think lots of guests do it though.
I was recently surprised (about 5 seconds ago) to find you posting on this website.
(01-21-2012, 07:08 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I was recently surprised (about 5 seconds ago) to find you posting on this website.

I'm full of surprises!  Grin
Marked for later.
The Dimond Bros. reserve the right to brand anyone who does not believe exactly as they do a heretic.

In their minds, Lucifer claimed victory over the Catholic Church the day Pope John XXIII was elected to the Chair of Peter....
Bombard George Noory with snail mail and e-mails with orthodox Catholic speakers to have on, some examples Michael Voris, Father Nicholas Grunner, etc etc etc...................
The Diamonds are unscrupulous charlatans who even stoop to taping unsolicited telephone calls made to unsuspecting victims and then have the gall to publish the contents. Shameful!
(01-21-2012, 11:00 PM)SaintAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]The Dimond Bros. reserve the right to brand anyone who does not believe exactly as they do a heretic.

In their minds, Lucifer claimed victory over the Catholic Church the day Pope John XXIII was elected to the Chair of Peter....

Let's try to be accurate, lucifer has claimed a  temporary victory over the papacy, in their minds.  They believe there is a catholic church but it is not the visible church in Rome ruled over by the last four popes.  They believe that they are part of that Catholic Church along with other SVs and Trad who harbour doubts about the legitimacy of the hierarchy in Rome.