FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The New Angelus Magazine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got this in the mail and thought I'd pass it on. It's about the New and Improved! Angelus Magazine:
[html]
Quote: For the interest of your readers, I wanted to tell you about the brand-new version of our now bi-monthly magazine, The Angelus. Some key changes:

* Main theme for each issue (this issue's theme is 50 Years Since Vatican II)
* Consistent sections in each issue, not necessarily related to the theme (Lives of the Saints, Doctrine, Liturgy, etc.)
* Now a full 88 Pages (was ~42 before)
* Now full-color
* 8 Pages of beautiful, Catholic pictures and photographs
* A completely re-branded layout and design

I really do think this represents the best in traditional Catholic journals, and thought I'd pass it on for your interest.If you'd like, you can find more information here: http://www.angelusonline.org/current-issue.html
[/html]

I'd love to check it out but they only do yearly subscriptions :( had I known a year ago I would've forked over the cash.
I'll have to get one from our chapel. Can't wait to see it!
(01-26-2012, 02:43 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Got this in the mail and thought I'd pass it on. It's about the New and Improved! Angelus Magazine:
Quote:

For the interest of your readers, I wanted to tell you about the brand-new version of our now bi-monthly magazine, The Angelus. Some key changes:

* Consistent sections in each issue, not necessarily related to the theme (Lives of the Saints, Doctrine, Liturgy, etc.)

* Now full-color

I really do think this represents the best in traditional Catholic journals, and thought I'd pass it on for your interest.

If you'd like, you can find more information here: http://www.angelusonline.org/current-issue.html

I'll definitely be forking out the cash soon  :LOL:
This looks good.  Big thanks to the forum owner for bringing it to the forum's attention.
(01-26-2012, 02:43 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Got this in the mail and thought I'd pass it on. It's about the New and Improved! Angelus Magazine:
Quote:

For the interest of your readers, I wanted to tell you about the brand-new version of our now bi-monthly magazine, The Angelus. Some key changes:

* Now full-color

I really do think this represents the best in traditional Catholic journals, and thought I'd pass it on for your interest.

If you'd like, you can find more information here: http://www.angelusonline.org/current-issue.html

Thanks! Looks great. I just subscribed.
Methinks it's time to subscribe. :)
(01-26-2012, 04:00 PM)sarahraphael Wrote: [ -> ]Methinks it's time to subscribe. :)

Yes, I had been holding out for some time.
(01-26-2012, 04:04 PM)alphonsusjr Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2012, 04:00 PM)sarahraphael Wrote: [ -> ]Methinks it's time to subscribe. :)

Yes, I had been holding out for some time.

Same here! But the sacrifice of 7 less lattes in my year would be worth the added edification of a solid Catholic magazine, I think!  :LOL:
I might subscribe too, the price is quite reasonable!