FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic Prophecy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mike, we do know when the Consecration will be, and we know it will be very late, but not past the time to be effective. Our Lady said it will be late, indicating just before the deadline. The dead line is either 2017, or 2029. 2017 is the first mention by Our Lady, and 2029 is the Lord's telling Lucy to tell his ministers to do it or suffer the fate of the last Louis. Chop, chop !

When the Consecration is done, it'll be a way to reconcile the Reign of Christ with the Nations, this negates the Great Monarch. The period of peace is the way. Our Lady in some unknown way at this time, and as Jesus said he wants her Immaculate Heart placed next to His, indicates Our Lady as Queen Mother will be the go between from the nations and Her Son.

If the Great Monarch arises and is successful the prophecy indicates next comes the Anti-Christ. While this isn't say Dec. 21 st, 2042 or someother date certain, it is however the date of the end.God said it will come as a thief in the night. Thiefs don't give clues when they'll come, even veiled as that is. I believe Yves DuPont embellished these prophecies because he is French and wants a Louis and a big role for France.

Further, I believe that 2017 is the date, and 2029 is for the Pontiff and Bishops if they fail. The period from 2017 to 2029 if the Consecration is not done, is the entire Chastisement and 3DD. Part of it is man induced, and the final is directly from God, where 2/3 of all of us are taken out by the Angels of Death.

I have hope that it'll be done before 2017, because the other way is...

tim 

tim
I think that the reason that the Blessed Mother says the Consecration will be late is because of the #DD. I don't see that not happeneing. I also think that it would be more likely to happen in 2017, because the messages of Fatima, 100 years prior, were approved. The 1929 message was a private revelation. I think Christ would put the focus on His Mother's word.

"As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as no one has ever seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only consolation which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and priests."

- Our Lady of Akita, 1973

I do not think that there is any question on the direction of the world since 1973.

"After the three days of darkness, St. Peter and St. Paul, having come down from Heaven, will preach in the whole world and designate a new Pope. A great light will flash from their bodies and will settle upon the cardinal who is to become Pope. Christianity, then, will spread throughout the world. He is the Holy Pontiff, chosen by God to withstand the storm. At the end, he will have the gift of miracles, and his name shall be praised over the whole earth. Whole nations will come back to the Church and the face of the earth will be renewed. Russia, England, and China will come into the Church." (Prophecy of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769-1837 A.D.) who was Beatified by Pope Bendedict XV in 1920.)

From what I have understood, this is how I see the timeline...

1. The warning, the miracle and the sign
2. Sometime after or during the Pope will flee Rome and be murdered
3. 3DD, new Pope chosen by Heaven, he will be very holy
4 Consecration, period of peace for unknown amount of time till we scerw everything up again
5. AC

Sorry Tim, I don't see any way that we will avoid the 3DD. That doesn't bother me really. What worries me is that Satan knows His time is extremely limited before God resets everything. We are potentially talking about 5 years. So what worries me is what is He going to do from now till then? What will he do to try and drag as many of us down to hell before the great period of grace?

It concerns me because I have children. If I was single I would just say,"Bring it." and keep going. But as any parent knows, your children make you very vulnerable. We must protect them at all costs, since they are most targeted. Provisions must be made, spiritually and otherwise.
(01-29-2012, 11:58 AM)verenaerin Wrote: [ -> ]It concerns me because I have children. If I was single I would just say,"Bring it." and keep going. But as any parent knows, your children make you very vulnerable. We must protect them at all costs, since they are most targeted. Provisions must be made, spiritually and otherwise.

You know, I wanted to have a family of my own for the longest time.  Part of me would still love to have a van full of kids.  And then I see how the world is changing and how quickly, and I think, wow, maybe I really don't want to bring children into this mess.  Maybe it's better they not be conceived at all rahter than have to live in this world (mine in particular, not children in general).  I do not envy at all the things you must have to worry about on a daily basis.  May God bless you and your family and keep you.
(01-29-2012, 11:08 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Mike, we do know when the Consecration will be, and we know it will be very late, but not past the time to be effective. Our Lady said it will be late, indicating just before the deadline. The dead line is either 2017, or 2029. 2017 is the first mention by Our Lady, and 2029 is the Lord's telling Lucy to tell his ministers to do it or suffer the fate of the last Louis. Chop, chop !

When the Consecration is done, it'll be a way to reconcile the Reign of Christ with the Nations, this negates the Great Monarch. The period of peace is the way. Our Lady in some unknown way at this time, and as Jesus said he wants her Immaculate Heart placed next to His, indicates Our Lady as Queen Mother will be the go between from the nations and Her Son.

If the Great Monarch arises and is successful the prophecy indicates next comes the Anti-Christ. While this isn't say Dec. 21 st, 2042 or someother date certain, it is however the date of the end.God said it will come as a thief in the night. Thiefs don't give clues when they'll come, even veiled as that is. I believe Yves DuPont embellished these prophecies because he is French and wants a Louis and a big role for France.

Further, I believe that 2017 is the date, and 2029 is for the Pontiff and Bishops if they fail. The period from 2017 to 2029 if the Consecration is not done, is the entire Chastisement and 3DD. Part of it is man induced, and the final is directly from God, where 2/3 of all of us are taken out by the Angels of Death.

I have hope that it'll be done before 2017, because the other way is...

tim   

tim

I'm completely ignorant of this.  Why are 2017 and 2029 significant?
Based on Or Lady's words concerning it will be late, this removes the 3DD. The Chastisement is the 3DD, culminating in the slaughter of God's enemies by the Angels of Death. The Chastisement has two parts, the first is man made and we're in it right now.  The second is the pouring out of God's wrath as called in other prophecy the 3DD. The 3DD must end with the faithful in their houses while the Angels of death slaughter 2/3 of us. It happens completely or it does not.

The first part is natural and could include a thermonuclear war. It is certainly this monetary crisis. It probably goes back to the Ethanol subsidy which is starving the third world to death. It probably is the Tsunami and the other catastrophes like New Orleans. We have seen persecution caused by our Iraq war. China is another. Obama is warming up for it here. The second part which is supernatural, is our Passover. It will come from God  not secondarily as does war, or natural calamitiy.

tim
(01-29-2012, 01:19 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2012, 11:58 AM)verenaerin Wrote: [ -> ]It concerns me because I have children. If I was single I would just say,"Bring it." and keep going. But as any parent knows, your children make you very vulnerable. We must protect them at all costs, since they are most targeted. Provisions must be made, spiritually and otherwise.

You know, I wanted to have a family of my own for the longest time.  Part of me would still love to have a van full of kids.  And then I see how the world is changing and how quickly, and I think, wow, maybe I really don't want to bring children into this mess.  Maybe it's better they not be conceived at all rahter than have to live in this world (mine in particular, not children in general).  I do not envy at all the things you must have to worry about on a daily basis.  May God bless you and your family and keep you.

Thanks. I am sure if God gives you a family, you will be a great father. But as a singleton there are many things you can do that marrieds are limited in. May God bless you as well and make your path very obvious.
(01-29-2012, 01:30 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Based on Or Lady's words concerning it will be late, this removes the 3DD. The Chastisement is the 3DD, culminating in the slaughter of God's enemies by the Angels of Death. The Chastisement has two parts, the first is man made and we're in it right now.  The second is the pouring out of God's wrath as called in other prophecy the 3DD. The 3DD must end with the faithful in their houses while the Angels of death slaughter 2/3 of us. It happens completely or it does not.

The first part is natural and could include a thermonuclear war. It is certainly this monetary crisis. It probably goes back to the Ethanol subsidy which is starving the third world to death. It probably is the Tsunami and the other catastrophes like New Orleans. We have seen persecution caused by our Iraq war. China is another. Obama is warming up for it here. The second part which is supernatural, is our Passover. It will come from God  not secondarily as does war, or natural calamitiy.

tim

I do not think that is what she means at all. If the Consecration was done when asked, or at least everything done in 1960 as it was supposed to, I could see the 3DD being on hold. But I do not think that this is the case in our times. My understanding of what she said when it would be done late is that we will have the 3DD. 

Sr. Lucy...

Later, through an intimate communication, Our Lord complained to me: ‘They did not wish to heed My request! ... Like the King of France they will repent of it, and they will do it, but it will be late. Russia will have already spread its errors in the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. The Holy Father will have much to suffer.’

Our Lord was here making an explicit reference to the requests of the Sacred Heart given through Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque on June 17, 1689 to the King of France. As a result of the refusal of King Louis XIV – as well as the refusal of both his son and grandson, King Louis XV and King Louis XVI – to publicly consecrate France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, as was requested by Heaven by means of a recognized French Saint of that time, the Protestant and Masonic Counter-Church successfully carried out the great upheaval of the French Revolution.

On June 17, 1789, (the Feast of the Sacred Heart) exactly one hundred years to the day from when Saint Margaret Mary had written down the great designs of Heaven for the King, the Third Estate rose up and proclaimed itself a National Assembly, stripping King Louis XVI of his legislative power. On January 21, 1793, France, ungrateful and rebellious to its God, dared to decapitate its most Christian King as if he were a criminal. At Rianjo, Jesus warns us that this dark chapter of history will repeat itself, and this time the ministers of His Church – the bishops, and perhaps even the Pope himself – will be among its hapless victims.

[urlhttp://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/rianjo.asp][/url]

The consecration was done late. Because the previous Kings did not do what was asked, France was essentially destroyed. There have been many visionaries that have foretold of these days throughout history. I do not think it is a question of if but when. Personally, I think that answer is linked to Fatima. (and possibly as a side note, Garabendal)
(01-27-2012, 11:54 PM)joseph onyl Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think about this?

It is very unlikely that the so called "prophecy" of St. Nilus is authentic.

I. Starting with the Catholic Encyclopedia entry on St. Nilus we can note two things:

A. In the itemization of his writings there is no mention whatsoever of a writing of this type.

B. There is mention of writings wrongly attributed to him.

II. The topic has been debated for years and yet no one has produced a source. The legitimate sources of St. Nilus' writing are known (see above Catholic Encyclopedia article) and yet no one in the at least 7 years this has been debated just on the internet has produced a source.

III. A far amount of solid debunking has accumulated though. To start exploring it see the following:

http://southern-orthodoxy.blogspot.com/2...-doxy.html

http://orthodoxwiki.org/Prophecy_of_St._Nilus

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-reli...5467/posts
If we go by the 100 years allowed Louis, 1689 to 1789, ending in the Guillotine, then the Pope would have 100 years from 1917 to 2017 to Consecrate Russia before martyrdom. A case could be made for 2029, as the 100 yr. anniversary, with the 1929  private communication you've quoted,also.

There is no revelation 100 yrs. prior to the 1960 date. I'm sure like you that is when it was asked for, but not the deadline. I can't see how it is the deadline, and Fr. Gruner says there is still time, but very little,  for the same reasons I've given. If it were the deadline then the Pope would be dead as the Louis.

The 3DD is entirely supernatural, and that's the Chastisement, the things we are going through are man made, and are a preamble to the Chastisement, in a manner of speaking. This could include a world war. These things could go on even if Russia is consecrated, because the period of peace will certainly be reduced because we are late. Because we are late things are murky.

tim
(01-29-2012, 02:31 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]If we go by the 100 years allowed Louis, 1689 to 1789, ending in the Guillotine, then the Pope would have 100 years from 1917 to 2017 to Consecrate Russia before martyrdom. A case could be made for 2029, as the 100 yr. anniversary, with the 1929  private communication you've quoted,also.

There is no revelation 100 yrs. prior to the 1960 date. I'm sure like you that is when it was asked for, but not the deadline. I can't see how it is the deadline, and Fr. Gruner says there is still time, but very little,  for the same reasons I've given. If it were the deadline then the Pope would be dead as the Louis.

The 3DD is entirely supernatural, and that's the Chastisement, the things we are going through are man made, and are a preamble to the Chastisement, in a manner of speaking. This could include a world war. These things could go on even if Russia is consecrated, because the period of peace will certainly be reduced because we are late. Because we are late things are murky.

tim

I mention 1960 as the time the third secret was supposed to be revealed. I don't mean that if we didn't do the Consecration by 1960 that there was no point in doing it at all. Sorry for not being clear. My point was to establish our history of blatant disobedience.

I think I understand what you are saying. If the Pope decided tomorrow to do the Consecration, then we will have avoided the 3DD. I personally do not see that happening. 13 million Rosaries were said and there wasn't even a blip on the radar from the Vatican. We don't know what is going to happen. I certainly don't want the 3DD, but I am more resigned to it. I think it is important to have real books and other materials to pass the faith onto my kids if we end up being thrown back to the stone age. I need to know my faith well enough to not need the internet as a resource. I guess it is the whole plan for the worst and hope for the best.

If Fr. Gruner thinks we have more time, then I concede to him. In the mean time, I will wait with my blessed candles and keep watch.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5