FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic Prophecy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
V, my beeswax candles are in the drawer within my reach from where I'm typing right now.

tim

Melkite the 1917 date is from Fatima and 2017 is 100 yrs. later. That's 100 yrs.later as the King of France was allowed to Consecrate France to the Sared Heart. He did not and lost his life. The 2029 date is 100 yrs. from the warning Our Lord gave S. Lucia concerning the similar fate the Pope and Bishops face if it is not cone.

tim

(01-29-2012, 04:36 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]V, my beeswax candles are in the drawer within my reach from where I'm typing right now.

tim

Melkite the 1917 date is from Fatima and 2017 is 100 yrs. later. That's 100 yrs.later as the King of France was allowed to Consecrate France to the Sared Heart. He did not and lost his life. The 2029 date is 100 yrs. from the warning Our Lord gave S. Lucia concerning the similar fate the Pope and Bishops face if it is not cone.

tim

Ok, so it's purely speculative based on historical precedence?  I was wondering if an apparition had specifically mentioned those years as of importance.
(01-29-2012, 05:31 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2012, 04:36 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]V, my beeswax candles are in the drawer within my reach from where I'm typing right now.

tim

tim

Ok, so it's purely speculative based on historical precedence?  I was wondering if an apparition had specifically mentioned those years as of importance.

Yes it is speculative. But it was Our Lord who told Sr. Lucy (privately, unapproved), that this situation was like the one in France. This is why many of us feel that 100 years is the key.

Later, through an intimate communication, Our Lord complained to me: ‘They did not wish to heed My request! ... Like the King of France they will repent of it, and they will do it, but it will be late. Russia will have already spread its errors in the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. The Holy Father will have much to suffer.’

The point of this whole thing is that the Mother of God loved us so much she decided to come down here and try and help us. She did this knowing that we would mostly ignore her. The BVM desires us to go to Heaven as much as our Lord because her will is a mirror of His. She has given us the chance for untold graces through the Rosary and 5 First Saturday devotions. How much more time will pass while we deliberately choose to disrespect Her till Christ decides enough is enough?
2017 has always been my opinion as well. There has been such an acceleration of events world-wide since the turn of the century, I can't seriously see how anyone can not see the fulfillment of Russia's errors throughout the world...and on America's shores. The war drums beat louder in the US and it should be obvious we are headed for something major.
I always found it interesting that it was the miracle of the sun that occured in 1917. Could that be a hint of what might occur in five years? A major sun-storm would knock out our high-tech society pretty quick.
(01-29-2012, 07:24 PM)JustaServant Wrote: [ -> ]2017 has always been my opinion as well. There has been such an acceleration of events world-wide since the turn of the century, I can't seriously see how anyone can not see the fulfillment of Russia's errors throughout the world...and on America's shores. The war drums beat louder in the US and it should be obvious we are headed for something major.
I always found it interesting that it was the miracle of the sun that occured in 1917. Could that be a hint of what might occur in five years? A major sun-storm would knock out our high-tech society pretty quick.

I think it will be obviously supernatural. Our Lady at Akita said the fire would fall from the sky. Other visionaries talked about all the demons being unleashed from hell wrecking havoc everywhere. In another vision a person saw people burning on spot like grass. Will the earth looked scorched afterwards? Or will it be like 3/4 of the population just disappeared?

On another note, there is the Garabendal prophecy that talks about a sign in the sky (a cross, i think). It will be permanently there. SO, the question begs, how will Satan try to mimic this or play it off. For the Warning they could say mass hysteria. Will he try to put something in the sky as well? Do we have the technology for that? I see it similar to when Moses turned his staff to a snake and the evil priests did as well.
Most interesting thread.  It has motivated me to get my 5 first Saturdays done asap.  Thank you!

On a related note, what are the "Errors of Russia"?  My guess is an abandonment of the supernatural.
(01-29-2012, 11:08 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Mike, we do know when the Consecration will be, and we know it will be very late, but not past the time to be effective. Our Lady said it will be late, indicating just before the deadline. The dead line is either 2017, or 2029. 2017 is the first mention by Our Lady, and 2029 is the Lord's telling Lucy to tell his ministers to do it or suffer the fate of the last Louis. Chop, chop !

When the Consecration is done, it'll be a way to reconcile the Reign of Christ with the Nations, this negates the Great Monarch. The period of peace is the way. Our Lady in some unknown way at this time, and as Jesus said he wants her Immaculate Heart placed next to His, indicates Our Lady as Queen Mother will be the go between from the nations and Her Son.

If the Great Monarch arises and is successful the prophecy indicates next comes the Anti-Christ. While this isn't say Dec. 21 st, 2042 or someother date certain, it is however the date of the end.God said it will come as a thief in the night. Thiefs don't give clues when they'll come, even veiled as that is. I believe Yves DuPont embellished these prophecies because he is French and wants a Louis and a big role for France.

Further, I believe that 2017 is the date, and 2029 is for the Pontiff and Bishops if they fail. The period from 2017 to 2029 if the Consecration is not done, is the entire Chastisement and 3DD. Part of it is man induced, and the final is directly from God, where 2/3 of all of us are taken out by the Angels of Death.

I have hope that it'll be done before 2017, because the other way is...

tim   

tim

Re. Great Monarch
A  European Catholic group allegedly has a descendant of Louis XVI in hiding (no, not speaking of the current Orlean Masonic branch)
this is allegedly a descendant of the Dauphin.
Looong story, quite fascinatiing and allegedly attempts have been made on his life.  I have heard some anecdotal evidence....i have seen no concrete evidence yet.
However, i am of the opinion there is something to it...at least in importance due to some circumstances that took place years ago.  Time will tell.
(01-29-2012, 09:05 PM)onosurf Wrote: [ -> ]Most interesting thread.  It has motivated me to get my 5 first Saturdays done asap.   Thank you!

On a related note, what are the "Errors of Russia"?  My guess is an abandonment of the supernatural.

I echo this.... really interesting stuff.  Not only am I learning from this thread, but its also motivating me to redouble my rosaries and stay vigilant.    
(01-29-2012, 09:05 PM)onosurf Wrote: [ -> ]Most interesting thread.  It has motivated me to get my 5 first Saturdays done asap.   Thank you!

Communism. Hundreds of millions of people have been killed because of it. Communism says there is no God but the state. Anyone who doesn't tow the party line pays in suffering and blood. We know for a fact that Russia sent Communist agents into the seminaries to become priests and high ranking clergy men. Any brief look at so many of the laws past since 9/11 shows how tight those in charge plan to hold the leash.

This is an excellent site that explains everything. Fr Gruner is a great preist and is a champion for the BVM.

http://www.fatima.org/

Okay for the soldiers peering in here and under radio silence, pick up your rosaries and lay down that suppression fire for the Pope.

tim
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5