FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Monastery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have contacted another monastery for vocation info. It's a monastery I stayed at a couple years ago. They have both the Latin Mass and the NO Mass. They are actually right up the road from the St. Benedict Center.

http://www.abbey.org/index.html

Here is their schedule...

[Image: goim023.gif]

[Image: goim030.gif]

[Image: goim031.gif]

[Image: imag016.jpg]
Every last Sunday of the month, we have Eucharistic Adoration from after Mass right through Vespers, closing with Benediction.

[Image: imag017.jpg]
Our community has always had a special devotion to Our Lady. Her motherly protection is invoked in the liturgy, the Rosary and we also have a May Procession the last Sunday in May.

[Image: goim041.gif]

Don't who have health problems which could prove to be a stumbling block to joining an order?  I'm diabetic myself, so I would know.

Best of luck though :)
(01-28-2012, 11:25 PM)drummerboy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't who have health problems which could prove to be a stumbling block to joining an order?  I'm diabetic myself, so I would know.

Best of luck though :)

A lot of orders don't allow people with health problems to join. But I am still looking for one who might be open to someone with my health problems.