FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The real St. Francis of Assisi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(01-31-2012, 11:12 PM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]Guardian seems like a reasonable person who was really trying to communicate. He is not the problem here.  He did not deserve the way you talked to him. Person after person tells you there is something off about your tone, but you choose to ignore it.  You do come across as angry and emotional.  You do react to some of the issues that feminists react to.

Guardian, I have been appreciating your posts and hope that you will not be discouraged from posting here by Iolanthe's attack on you.

Gaslighting never gets old.

It's disgusting and appalling that men think it's perfectly fine to through around accusations of feminism so easily around here. Or, like in Gaurdian's case, pretending not to accuse someone of feminism while doing exactly that. "Be careful...I'm not saying you ARE one. Just that you SOUND like one." Very manipulative.

Furthermore, the true mark of feminism is thinking that women should imitate men because masculinity is superior. That would make you one, Jayne.
(02-01-2012, 12:22 AM)Iolanthe Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, the true mark of feminism is thinking that women should imitate men because masculinity is superior. That would make you one, Jayne.

So you can call people feminists but people can't call you one? :shrug:
(02-01-2012, 01:30 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2012, 12:22 AM)Iolanthe Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, the true mark of feminism is thinking that women should imitate men because masculinity is superior. That would make you one, Jayne.

If that's an apology, it's a pretty poor one. How about this--no one is allowed to call anyone else a feminist unless they actually know what it means. Do you?
(02-01-2012, 01:31 AM)Iolanthe Wrote: [ -> ]

If that's an apology, it's a pretty poor one. How about this--no one is allowed to call anyone else a feminist unless they actually know what it means. Do you?

Wow you're a real peach aren't you? I already apologized last night for getting your panties in a twist when I used the word feminist. Now you think I am going to do it again? This wasn't an apology it was a question. Do you know the difference? Here you are crying in your cup of coffee about people calling others feminists and then you attack Jane and call her one. What gives? See? Question; not apology. You attack me for a simple question and then think i am apologizing. From what I have read in this thread your attitude is a little on the bitchy side. You may not be a feminist but as Rhett Butler said in Gone with the Wind "you are no lady".
(02-01-2012, 03:22 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow you're a real peach aren't you? I already apologized last night for getting your panties in a twist when I used the word feminist. Now you think I am going to do it again? This wasn't an apology it was a question. Do you know the difference? Here you are crying in your cup of coffee about people calling others feminists and then you attack Jane and call her one. What gives? See? Question; not apology. You attack me for a simple question and then think i am apologizing. From what I have read in this thread your attitude is a little on the bitchy side. You may not be a feminist but as Rhett Butler said in Gone with the Wind "you are no lady".

Please stop derailing this thread. And if you throw the word "bitch" around as easily as you do the word "feminist"...well, that doesn't help, either. Get it a rest.

I should be able to say what I have to say without the topic of feminism coming up at all, from anyone. I'm a bit tired of fending off these attacks. Please excuse me if I don't keep track of every last detail of everything you and all the other knee-jerk idiots said to me while accusing me of feminism. Next time, think twice. That's all.
(02-01-2012, 03:29 AM)Iolanthe Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2012, 03:22 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: [ -> ]

Please stop derailing this thread. And if you throw the word "bitch" around as easily as you do the word "feminist"...well, that doesn't help, either. Get it a rest.

I wonder what happened in your past to make you such a charming young lady? Calling Fr. Freud. Now you have a problem with someone saying "wow your acting bitchy".  I will "get" it a rest. I had to deal with womyn like you in college and I have had enough of that species. But, as a last thing, to answer your question. Yes I know what a feminist is. 9 out of 10 times she is an ugly hag who was raised mostly during the late 50's-early 70's who has a strong case of penis envy and hates all things male related.  :bronxcheer:
(02-01-2012, 03:35 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what happened in your past to make you such a charming young lady? Calling Fr. Freud. Now you have a problem with someone saying "wow your acting bitchy".  I will "get" it a rest because your obviously one of those stuck up chicks that have a real problem answering simple questions. But to answer your question. Yes I know what a feminist is. 9 out of 10 times she is an ugly hag from the late 50's-early 70's who has a strong case of penis envy.

Who the hell is Fr. Freud?
:groucho:
(02-01-2012, 04:30 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: [ -> ]:groucho:

Nazi
(01-31-2012, 01:42 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2012, 05:16 AM)TraditionalistThomas Wrote: [ -> ]This is what has happened in Western Society by the feminists for the past 50 years - with the feminine taking over the roles of the masculine, and the minimization of gender roles.  The virtues of masculinity - being bold, blunt and tough, have been overtaken by more feminine approaches. Excommunicating publicly scandalous heretics and dissidents - a very masculine approach. Opening dialogue to solve the problem, a more feminine one. That is the difference. The former has been just about extinguished in the past 50 years in the Church.

Why limit it to the last 50 years? Feminization has been going on much longer than that. Female choirs, nuns practically ruling the Church at the local level..... what a joke.

Greetings,

Feminists have had their greatest influence in the past 50 years, since the sexual revolution, etc. Same with the radical homosexual movement. They all 'came out of the closet' in the 60s/70s. I am not denying that feminism existed prior to that.

Blessings,

TraditionalistThomas.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17