FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Archbishop Dolan's Jewish doctor is getting him into red hat-receiving shape!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly what difference does it make if His Eminence's doctor is Jewish?
He's rather fat, isn't he?

Some penance and frugal habits are in order.
(02-04-2012, 05:35 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what difference does it make if His Eminence's doctor is Jewish?

Well, would you go to a muslim doctor?

The best doctors are Jews.  I had a great Jewish doctor. 
(02-04-2012, 05:40 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 05:35 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what difference does it make if His Eminence's doctor is Jewish?

Well, would you go to a muslim doctor?

The best doctors are Jews.  I had a great Jewish doctor. 

Actually, that was sort of my thought. In mediaeval Spain anyone who could went to a Jewish doctor! :LOL:
I've had some great doctors in my life and none were Jews. There aren't any Jews around here.
(02-04-2012, 05:50 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]I've had some great doctors in my life and none were Jews. There aren't any Jews around here.

Isn't that because they were all expelled at the end of the 15th century?
Good for him. I hate this modern health kick that the moron Obama's are trying to push on America, but few things irritate me more than a clergyman telling me about starving Africans when he is 300 pounds or so.
(02-04-2012, 09:01 PM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 05:50 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]I've had some great doctors in my life and none were Jews. There aren't any Jews around here.

Isn't that because they were all expelled at the end of the 15th century?

Yes.

Long before there were any nazis around. I guess we're just born "anti-semites."
The doc thinks Dolan will be pope one day.  That would be....interesting. 

Let us pray that he keeps his given name.  Pope Timothy has a nice ring to it.