FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: trad catholic problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Did they say how his tongue got like that? I hope my tongue isn't like that. I drink a lot of coffee. Oh no... I better go check.
(02-14-2012, 12:50 AM)charlesh Wrote: [ -> ]Did they say how his tongue got like that? I hope my tongue isn't like that. I drink a lot of coffee. Oh no... I better go check.

think it's from smoking
(02-14-2012, 12:50 AM)charlesh Wrote: [ -> ]Did they say how his tongue got like that? I hope my tongue isn't like that. I drink a lot of coffee. Oh no... I better go check.

To paraphrase wikipedia. They say the taste buds grow too long and that they get stained from food, soda,or smoking. And that if you get it your supposed to brush your tongue. Also it says taking pepto bismol or penicilin can cause it. Odd.
(02-14-2012, 01:09 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: [ -> ]To paraphrase wikipedia. They say the taste buds grow too long and that they get stained from food, soda,or smoking. And that if you get it your supposed to brush your tongue. Also it says taking pepto bismol or penicilin can cause it. Odd.

Gack, I hope people brush their tongues whether they have THAT or not.. nasty!
He was probably transforming into a werewolf.

That's vile, Vox.  :O
Ewwww....
Absolutely REPULSIVE!  I think out of charity one should not receive on the tongue while in that condition.  That is so gross!! :O
Watching threads completely derail like this is quite entertaining  :LOL: And in just 2 pages no less...
So them are overdeveloped taste buds, ey? Looking pretty!

I wonder how keen the sense of taste is with them buds?
Can one get a razor and shave em off?
Do they have little nerve endings on the base of them miniature goose neck barnacles?
Interesting

Pages: 1 2 3 4