FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: trad catholic problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I thought of this thread when I was brushing my teeth this morning and I almost threw up in the sink. And then I started thinking about how it's a side of effect of penicillin and penicillin is a mold and mold is fuzzy and grows spores... :puke:
(02-15-2012, 06:59 PM)piabee Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of this thread when I was brushing my teeth this morning and I almost threw up in the sink. And then I started thinking about how it's a side of effect of penicillin and penicillin is a mold and mold is fuzzy and grows spores... :puke:

I don't think I've ever been happier to be deathly allergic to penicillin than I am now  :LOL:
(02-16-2012, 10:39 AM)Spooky Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2012, 06:59 PM)piabee Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of this thread when I was brushing my teeth this morning and I almost threw up in the sink. And then I started thinking about how it's a side of effect of penicillin and penicillin is a mold and mold is fuzzy and grows spores... :puke:

I don't think I've ever been happier to be deathly allergic to penicillin than I am now  :LOL:

THIS!!!!
Reminds me of the "hairy" tongue pic that Vox posted.
(02-16-2012, 03:09 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]pic that Vox posted.

That's what I was talking about, but I didn't want any of my posts actually connected to it because it's too gross. Haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4