FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Iolanthe: share the memories!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Since she'll be gone for the foreseeable future, I think it's time for us to indulge in her tribute thread. Please contribute!

I found it hilarious how she made up personality types all the time in her profile. The last one was "oversharing introvert," if I'm not mistaken.
I think soon after the...incident with Telemaque she changed her avatar to the one with black cats and had "Boo Hiss" written below it.  It gave me a chuckle every time I saw it (this is now a Genius tribute thread too).

She also, shared the same hatred of excessive, commas used by some, [past], members.
(02-26-2012, 08:43 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Since she'll be gone for the foreseeable future, I think it's time for us to indulge in her tribute thread. Please contribute!

I found it hilarious how she made up personality types all the time in her profile. The last one was "oversharing introvert," if I'm not mistaken.

...Malignant hag...
The "Catholic Eye Candy" thread.
Her avatar with the umbrella.
(02-26-2012, 10:37 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]Her avatar with the umbrella.

Yes, the yellow umbrella. I liked that one too.

Where was that drawing from anyway?
I was reminded that I called her a shrew one time.  I have no memory of doing such a thing.  It seems so out of character for me.
(02-26-2012, 08:43 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]The last one was "oversharing introvert," if I'm not mistaken.

Actually, I just checked and it was "broken record."

Ingenious!
I had seen a performance of the operetta Iolanthe long before I came here, so I always wondered why she had chosen that as a screen name.  When she finally explained, I found it most gratifying to have my curiosity satisfied.
Whether you agreed with her or not, I'll always remember how tenacious she was in the "Contraception; an aspirin between their knees..." thread. God bless her, that girls a scraper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5