FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Enemy is Within, the Kiss of Judas Iscariot by Reverend Michael Rodriguez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is about as good of a parish priest you will ever have. I have personally had Father Rodriguez be my spiritual guide since 2008. Now of course he is gone from El Paso, however, I cannot say with more confidence coming from a SSPX background. That this priest is the most legit there can ever be, and I have to say if we had even one Bishop of his calibre (that is if he would be Bishop), this whole New Religion would of long ago been destroyed. I have the most love and respect for Father Rodriguez, if you have not heard about him. Please look him up and you will see what I mean.

Please watch the video, and thank the people who made this video possible. God Bless!

Here is a recent article written in the Remnant by the very same priest.

http://www.remnantnewspaper.com/Archives/2012-0215-rodriguez-bishops-obama.htm
Give a +1 if you agree with what has been said in the links given.

Procedamus in Pace...
Thanks for posting this. I'm through part 1- - -  he is definitely one of the good ones! Sounds like he's the new "whistle blower" - most likely he'll end up excommunicated too.  sad

It's no wonder he was banished from El Paso. Stupid NO!
Every person here who goes to the NO should watch this before the next time they go so they can see what it is that they're supporting.

Thanks again for posting this!
An excellent video! He really helps you to understand what has happened and is happening to the Church. He quotes extensively from Fr. Malachi Martin and from many of the Marian visionaries, one quote I particularly liked was from Sister Lucia, it went as follows:

“she [The Blessed Virgin] told me that the devil is in the mood for engaging in a decisive battle against the Virgin. And a decisive battle is the final battle where one side will be victorious and the other side will suffer defeat. Hence from now on we must choose sides. Either we are for God or we are for the devil. There is no other possibility

It's plain to see which side Father Rodriguez has chosen!
That video was very good.  Scary stuff.  I didn't know that 95% of English bishops signed the Oath of Allegiance.  That's appalling.
I have a lot of respect for Fr. Rodríguez, and have spoken with several faithful who know him in Texas. Will watch the vid later.
Another part that really struck me was when he was quoting Bella Dodd and her lecture on Communists infiltration of the Catholic church.

"Once the [peoples] Faith was destroyed, she explained that there would be a guilt complex introduced into the Church…. to label the ‘Church of the past’ as being oppressive, authoritarian, full of prejudices, arrogant in claiming to be the sole possessor of truth, and responsible for the divisions of religious bodies throughout the centuries. This would be necessary in order to shame Church leaders into an ‘openness to the world,’ and to a more flexible attitude toward all religions and philosophies. The Communists would then exploit this openness in order to undermine the Church."

And to think this was said just a few years before Vatican II.
If this is the first time you are hearing these things, it is certainly shocking, Fr. Rodriguez is using a lot of information gathered by Bradley at RCF. He intersperses it with Doctors and Fathers, along with contemporary singular priests, which have been persecuted by the Vatican apparatus, and parts of the warnings from Our Lady's Apparitions, I was struck while watching this, that Father might be being raised up, to be a sort of successor to Fr. Malachi Martin. This frightens me a bit. I have always assumed that the Consecration will be late, but not too late, to avoid the entire Chastisement. Yet if my intuition is correct, and he is being used by God Almighty, as a sort of messenger, we are not going to avoid it. This video moved me so, that by ten minutes in, I fully realized the gravity of what he was saying, and the danger to him as a priest, for speaking this boldly. I reached for my old rosary to lay down suppression fire for this courageous priest.

In the current usage this priest has charisma. His Latin has a nice little Spanish accent, but he is the real deal. His devotion to Our Lady was evident and made me like him. I wish he were up here in Chicago, we could use a gunslinger like him. He's tough yet he smiles.

tim
I fear your sense of things might be spot on. It seems the battle trump is sounding from far to many corners now, that the time we all hoped could be avoided could be looming before us.
He is such a good confessor! I have been through many great confessor's, many holy traditional priest. I have to say there is something special with Father Rodriguez. His unswerving loyalty, and his love for the faith and the zeal which he carries about his work. There is just so much that I can say about Father Rodriguez! I have to say he single handedly brought a whole parish back to tradition, people that were in love with the Novus Ordo are now 100% avowed traditionalists. I am not talking indult semi-traditionalist that just simply like the old liturgy. No but instead made them 100% dogmatic traditionalist, who love the faith for the right reasons.

Let me show you an example of what do I mean, and thank God for such love.

Father Rodriguez on Sunday celebrates mass in three different Mission Church's in his new location where he was moved in Texas.

The mission Church's are respectively close to Presidio, Texas bordertown with Ojinagua, Mexico.

They are called Redford, Candelaria and Shafter (the chapel where he was recorded in the video above).
In both Redford and Candelaria there is at the moment only one or two people that attend Sunday Mass. Even with that one or two people present at the mass, he gives a full blown 30 minute sermon. Goes out of his way to get that one person the True Mass. Now Candelaria is actually a dangerous place to go because there is no paved roads, no electricity, nothing there not even a simple grocery store. He goes to say mass at 7 PM every Sunday. It takes him about an hour and a half to get there one way. It is extremely dangerous to go there, but yet there is only one or two people present there. He still gives a full blown sermon! When he told us along with other two seminarians that went go talk to him, we were so shocked. He said that it is such a grace, to be able to celebrate the true mass in the middle of no where and the graces of that mass penetrate throughout the world. The vision of this priest is absolutely supernatural and the faith encompasses his everything, I have been blessed by having known such a priest so well. Deo Gratias, Deo Gratias. For having given us a priest in imitation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Pages: 1 2 3