FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: altar cloth from hell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOL!  Looks to me like the modernists who made that cloth aren't even trying to hide the infernal nature of their damnable N.O. here!
Dude... No. Way.  Not only is this ugly as hell (pun intended) it's downright demonic. 
Liturgical colour pentecost pyre orange?
Actually it is an antependium. What I would like to see is the president of the assembly wearing matching vestments!
LOL  That site is primarily about bad Episcopalian vestments, but I'm sure their liturgical designers take some cues from what Catholics do.
It's telling when we have an entire website/blog dedicated to exposing bad vestments. Quamdiu, Domine?
(02-29-2012, 03:57 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: [ -> ]LOL  That site is primarily about bad Episcopalian vestments, but I'm sure their liturgical designers take some cues from what Catholics do.

Looking at older posts, there's plenty of Catholic abominations as well.  Particularly those gigantic puppets that are inexplicably popular among certain sets.
(02-29-2012, 08:56 PM)aquinas138 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012, 03:57 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: [ -> ]LOL  That site is primarily about bad Episcopalian vestments, but I'm sure their liturgical designers take some cues from what Catholics do.

Looking at older posts, there's plenty of Catholic abominations as well.  Particularly those gigantic puppets that are inexplicably popular among certain sets.

I have no idea why anyone would think that would EVER look good or fun.  children and my mother are afraid of those puppets and they look just down right despicable
[video=youtube]
[/video]
One has to admit that it goes with a mitre worn by the former head of the CDW, Cardinal Arinze.

[Image: arinze.3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2