FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Tyranny, you decide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a little video I had to look for,cause this guy is good. Are we ready to tell 'em lke it is, as he has done ?

tim
Amazing! This guys has cajones on par with mine lol
The priests and bishops should have reacted like that 50 years ago. Now it's too late. What good does all the yelling do?
Better to pray the rosary and beg God's forgiveness.................except no one understand what anyone need to be forgiven for, well, except maybe for mean priests who deny communion to lesbians.

Welcome to the crisis - where any reprieve will only be temporary.
Your freakin' right men should be speaking up. You speak the truth because it is the truth, not because it will "do something". Plus, there are lots of people who are upset about this, but they may not be public speakers, or articulate enough, or brave enough to be heard. You don't just stand there and let the commies spew there filthy lies to us unchallenged.

Karalen L. Morthole needs to be corrected too.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...354.0.html
I love the part where he says the following. (paraphrasing)

It's an insult to the Catholics of this country to even have to listen to this Gibberish, we were taking care of this countries sick long before the government ever got involved in it.
(02-29-2012, 07:40 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]I love the part where he says the following. (paraphrasing)

It's an insult to the Catholics of this country to even have to listen to this Gibberish, we were taking care of this countries sick long before the government ever got involved in it.

Yea that was my favorite as well.
Yep, these folks have no dea what the Catholic Church has done for 2000 years. They really get my goat.

tim
Well done.