FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wrote a lot on this forum over a year ago, and ended up getting in so many heated discussions related to SSPX and the Novus Ordo that I ended up asking QuisUtDeus to lock out my account.  Fast forward to today, and I was browsing a thread on here referencing the new Baronius Breviary.  I thought I'd try logging in to see if I was still locked out, and it turns out I'm not!  Must have expired or something...

Regardless, I thought that I might start posting here again.  I'm a lot busier now with two kids (and a third on the way) as well as a new job, so I doubt I'll be posting much.  I'm also going to refrain from posting on "sensitive" topics such as the canonical status of SSPX, or whether it is OK/good/bad for a person to go to the NO under various circumstances.  Since this forum allows all sorts of opinions on these topics, and since no one's mind is likely to be changed by some random dude on the Internet, it seems like little more than a near occasion of sin to get in heated discussions about such things (for me at least).

Anyway, I just thought I'd post saying "I'm back."  I'm trying to learn Latin so I imagine that most of my posting going forward will be in the Divine Office/Latin forum.

Cheers!

Isaac
Welcome back.

Yes, all previously existing bans were lifted.  There was a sort of change in management, so to speak.

Great to see you back, Isaac.  I'm into Latin too, so I'll probably see you in that subforum.
Welcome back
Welcome back... :)
(03-05-2012, 03:29 PM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]Great to see you back, Isaac.  I'm into Latin too, so I'll probably see you in that subforum.

Hi Jayne, glad to see you're still active on the forum.  I've done some reading in the announcements section to catch up on what I've missed... yikes!