FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The American Spectator: Cardinal Wuerl's Dereliction of Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wuerl is a snake. Period. I don't care if he's a Cardinal; I refuse to show someone like him respect. Our Lord was no respecter of persons and, as the article states, He called a spade a spade.
Let's not forget that Cardinal Wuerl is the one who cancelled the Pontifical High Mass that had been scheduled for last April at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, one year after the wonderful Pontifical High Mass offered there by Bishop Slattery.  According to good sources, he claimed that it would create "two churches."

He's a Newchurch man.
Archbishop Wuerl is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Wuerl the girl.  Hah.  Wasn't it Fr. Martin who said that Cardinal Wuerl went by the name "Nancy" or something with those close to him?
(03-19-2012, 12:29 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]In the interest of knowing what this wolf is about, http://www.awuerlofhurt.com/

Quote:Now, Randy Engel did establish Wuerl's nexus with Pittsburgh's homo-
sexual world, and according to other sources, Wuerl really was called
Donna Wuerl while in the Pittsburgh area
.  Him carrying an effeminate
demeanor off camera, with stereotypical effeminate mannerisms, was
alleged by more than one person.  Other things alleged about Donald
Wuerl have been kept in confidence for years, at least by the writer
of this text.

While bishop of Pittsburgh, Wuerl would hold a soireé at his Warwick
Terrace manor house twice a year, where he would play host to the in-
fluential and wealthy.  Seminarians and deacons would dress in blazers,
park the cars of the influential guests and serve them hors d'oeuvres.
This means that Wuerl had men dedicated to the service of God play
the role of secular valets and waiters.  It was very worldly, to say the
least.
(03-22-2012, 02:20 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Archbishop Wuerl is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Wuerl the girl.  Hah.  Wasn't it Fr. Martin who said that Cardinal Wuerl went by the name "Nancy" or something with those close to him?

I think it was Donna
(03-22-2012, 05:41 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 02:20 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Archbishop Wuerl is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I think it was Donna

Cardinal Whirly Bird has a nice ring to it.
He must be one of the "fruits of VII"??  :LOL:
(03-22-2012, 08:08 PM)AdOrientem Wrote: [ -> ]He must be one of the "fruits of VII"??   :LOL:

:LOL:  This is too great!  I half want to make a poster about him and other "fruits" of V2 now... the other half of me is waiting for somebody else to do it  :blush:
(03-22-2012, 08:08 PM)AdOrientem Wrote: [ -> ]He must be one of the "fruits of VII"??   :LOL:

lol

Absolutely great!
Pages: 1 2 3