FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bishop with heretical views possible successor to Levada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If this has already been posted here in the last month or so, my apologies.

Bishop Gerhard Muller of Regensburg, Germany is said to be a possible successor to Cardinal William Levada as the head of the CDF. Among other views that Bishop Muller holds:

He denies the Dogma of Mary's Perpetual Virginity.

Warns against using the words Body and Blood in the context of Transubstantiated species.

Claims that Catholics and Evangelicals are united in what we call the visible Church.

God help us if this man is appointed head of the CDF.

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/03...house.html

Yeah the only solace you can take from this is that just like Levada he will have very little to do with his actual office the Pope being of course the one that writes and signs of on what comes out of the CDF.
The lunatics are running the asylum
(04-03-2012, 08:58 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]The lunatics are running the asylum

I dont know about running it but the lunatics certainly get some high positions still.
(04-03-2012, 09:38 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2012, 08:58 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]The lunatics are running the asylum

I dont know about running it but the lunatics certainly get some high positions still.

Head of the Inquisition a possible heretic? C'mon....
Who cares?

Let the chips fall where they may.
I have no doubts about this being true and / or might come to fruition.
Nothing is surprising anymore and I am also reaching that point where I really don't give a damn (or at least care a lot less) about what goes on in the conciliar church.
They can drown in their modernist novus ordo quagmire. I won't lose my faith over it.