FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, at least as poster, that doesn't mean I haven't been lurking on you guys the whole time  :P
¡Ahuevo!
(04-15-2012, 11:02 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]¡Ahuevo!

Hola Phil, espero estes bien... que significa "Ahuevo"?
Mexican slang for "Hell Yeah." But it can be used as vulgarity.

I hope everything has been good with you and your loved ones. How's Eastertide?
Welcome back, missed you!
(04-15-2012, 11:12 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Mexican slang for "Hell Yeah." But it can be used as vulgarity.

I hope everything has been good with you and your loved ones. How's Eastertide?

Well, so-so, apart from having to endure an Easter "folk-pop" Mass (with drums ala Hillbilly), coupled with incense (yeah, quite oxymoronic, emphasis on moron  :LOL:) everything is good. I'm currently attending the Maronite Divine Liturgy on Sundays, but sad to say it has many N.O elements, including abuses like having women on sanctuary, doing the readings, responses and HOLDING THE SACRED CHALICE for communion (under both species) and of course the ordinary elements like versus populum and lay readers. I guess there is no escape for me.
(04-15-2012, 11:32 PM)Jesusbrea Wrote: [ -> ]Well, so-so, apart from having to endure an Easter "folk-pop" Mass (with drums ala Hillbilly), coupled with incense (yeah, quite oxymoronic, emphasis on moron  :LOL:) everything is good. I'm currently attending the Maronite Divine Liturgy on Sundays, but sad to say it has many N.O elements, including abuses like having women on sanctuary, doing the readings, responses and HOLDING THE SACRED CHALICE for communion (under both species) and of course the ordinary elements like versus populum and lay readers. I guess there is no escape for me.

I will pray for you and that the situation improves.
(04-15-2012, 11:21 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, missed you!

Hey M4R, thanks  :)
Hello! I'm pretty sure you left shortly after I arrived. But welcome back! :)
(04-15-2012, 11:38 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012, 11:32 PM)Jesusbrea Wrote: [ -> ]Well, so-so, apart from having to endure an Easter "folk-pop" Mass (with drums ala Hillbilly), coupled with incense (yeah, quite oxymoronic, emphasis on moron  :LOL:) everything is good. I'm currently attending the Maronite Divine Liturgy on Sundays, but sad to say it has many N.O elements, including abuses like having women on sanctuary, doing the readings, responses and HOLDING THE SACRED CHALICE for communion (under both species) and of course the ordinary elements like versus populum and lay readers. I guess there is no escape for me.

I will pray for you and that the situation improves.

Thanks Phil, I know I can count with your prayers, as well as you can count with mine.
Pages: 1 2