FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone! I am new to FishEaters, having perused the forums for a bit of time before now joining. I converted to Holy Mother Church last year and also entered Holy Matrimony last year. I was Protestant, went to a Protestant college and studied Theology and Philosophy, was introduced to Saint Augustine, and thought my way into the Church and then toward Traditional Catholicism.
Welcome! And love your signature. Congrats on getting married and comic into the Church!
Welcome
Hi!!  :hello!:
Welcome!  :)
Howdy    :clap:
Thank you! I have noticed that some of the folks around here leave in or near Chicago and often assist at Mass at the Shrine of Christ the King. My wife and I have begun going there recently, so I hope to meet some of you in real life, as well as enjoy edifying discussion in the virtual world.
Welcome!  :)
Welcome!
(04-16-2012, 07:50 PM)MRose Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! I have noticed that some of the folks around here leave in or near Chicago and often assist at Mass at the Shrine of Christ the King. My wife and I have begun going there recently, so I hope to meet some of you in real life, as well as enjoy edifying discussion in the virtual world.

Just noticed this.  I used to attend there weekly, but I no longer do so because I have to work elsewhere on Sundays.  I wish I still could because the ICKSP does the TLM better than anyone else I know.  You're lucky to be able to attend Mass at the Shrine.
Pages: 1 2