FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Where is Someone1776?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Haven't seen any posts from him this month.
On vacation?
I know he left for lent but hasn't shown up yet.  His profile says he hasn't been online in almost 3 weeks.

Maybe (hopefully) he found a girl.
(04-18-2012, 02:57 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I know he left for lent but hasn't shown up yet.  His profile says he hasn't been online in almost 3 weeks.

That would indeed be a worthwile reason for some forum abstinence.
(04-19-2012, 08:32 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2012, 02:57 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I know he left for lent but hasn't shown up yet.  His profile says he hasn't been online in almost 3 weeks.

Unless she's wearing pants, in which case the debil woman already has her claws in him and theres little hope.  :(
(04-19-2012, 08:44 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2012, 08:32 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]

Unless she's wearing pants, in which case the debil woman already has her claws in him and theres little hope.  :(

As long as she's still wearing panties, Someone should be safe.
I thought he left for lent but now that Iolanthe left he figured there was no reason to come back?  :shrug:
(04-19-2012, 09:09 PM)Spooky Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he left for lent but now that Iolanthe left he figured there was no reason to come back?  :shrug:

Coincidence?  I think not!
(04-19-2012, 09:09 PM)Spooky Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he left for lent but now that Iolanthe left he figured there was no reason to come back?  :shrug:

What? Lolanthe left? Since when?

Nobody tells me anything.
(04-19-2012, 09:12 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]

What? Lolanthe left? Since when?

Nobody tells me anything.

She made a thread about it, Doc.
I made the accusation that SO1776 was/is really a consortium. I just can't imagine any one person having the capacity to respond in kind and number as "he" did. And I mean that in a good way. The content of 'his' numerous posts --while most of the time cheeky smart assery-- was substantively accurate and augmented his positions effectively.
Pages: 1 2 3 4