FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Attacked By "Tolerance"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this video, volunteers with the American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property (TFP) describe how they were violently assaulted by pro-homosexual "marriage" advocates while supporting traditional marriage on college campuses and in the public square.

I think it's time to fight back, physically.
Ugly, frightening and demonic. The guy at 12:13 reminds me of this:

As if it weren't abundantly clear already... we have lost the culture war in America.

I remember seeing these guys a few years ago on my campus... I'd never heard of them before.  One of them handed me a pamphlet; after briefly reviewing it I told him "I agree!" very quietly, and walked to lunch.  I don't think they encountered much trouble in south-central PA.
I am attacked by "tolerance" everyday, so much so that I don't even want to see most of my old friends because they always have to get on my case about my faith, as if it's some sort of hinderance. Far too many of my peers show contempt and disgust for Our Lord and everything He stands for. It's a sad, sometimes disturbing reality - the world is lost.

Excellent video. As much as I want to hurt to some of these people(which is...a lot), I know it's not the right answer. They don't know what they do, right?
(05-01-2012, 11:33 PM)WesternWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's time to fight back, physically.

I still receive e-mail from America Needs Fatima and TFP seeing it's affiliated.  So I first seen the video on this page where you can leave a comment.
http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/what-we-...rance.html

I left this as part of comment #12, "Maybe the volunteers should be carrying mace themselves for their own protection? It is legal to protect yourselves against attackers like these lowlifes in this video."

------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note when I comment on either an America Needs Fatima or TFP page I always start my comment with something like this, "Pray that the Pope in union with all the bishops will eventually do a proper Consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart."

But this time I just noticed this morning in comment #15 Rich Olszewski replied to me like this,
Quote:"Pray that the Pope in union with all the bishops will eventually do a proper Consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart."

What does that have to do with the attack on the TFP volunteers?

That's the type of question I've been looking forward to from the comments on the America Needs Fatima or TFP pages.  I quoted Rich and replied to him like this.  It will be interesting to see if they post my comment or not.
Quote:That is the reason we see so much turmoil in the world, because a proper Consecration of Russia is still needed.  Catholic organizations that try to say that the Consecration of Russia has already been done are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.  That includes America Needs Fatima, which TFP is affiliated with.  Don't get me wrong, America Needs Fatima does a lot of good with their e-protests and all.  When America Needs Fatima sends me an e-mail with an e-protest against a blasphemy I sign them all.  But America Needs Fatima is clearly wrong in regards to the Consecration of Russia.  It has not been done properly yet.  Once America Needs Fatima realizes this they and TFP will receive a lot more support.

(05-02-2012, 10:35 AM)seanipie Wrote: [ -> ]I am attacked by "tolerance" everyday, so much so that I don't even want to see most of my old friends because they always have to get on my case about my faith, as if it's some sort of hinderance. Far too many of my peers show contempt and disgust for Our Lord and everything He stands for. It's a sad, sometimes disturbing reality - the world is lost.

I haven't watched the video yet (plan on it!) but have to comment on what you're seeing among your peers and such. The sheer hatred for Christianity seems to grow worse almost every day, and, at least on an intellectual level, it all seems to be rooted in out and out LIES. Propaganda. Christianity is seen as a sort of dark "miasma" whence all evil flows. And when you question someone with this sort of attitude and try to "pin them down" on what their problems are with "Christianity," there's no sound argument to be heard. Nothing. They go on about "the Inquisition" (about which they know nothing, thinking that "millions" of people -- especially Jews and women -- were "tortured" and "burned" by "the Church"), the (now-finished) priestly ephebophilia crisis (which they call a "pedophilia" problem, all while championing homosexual acts, and which problem was vastly blown out of proportion, being a fraction of what it is in, say, the public schools), an alleged hatred or fear of sex on the part of Church hierarchs -- who, after all, are just a bunch of old celibate men who know nothing, and some vague "oppression of women," when, in reality, the Church is what elevated women and saved them from pagan abuse. You might very rarely hear about a specific incident, like the destruction of the library at Alexandria -- which is blamed on Christians but accomplished by Julius Caesar -- but the aforementioned things are truly taken as "common knowledge" even though they are 100% UNTRUE. It's amazing. It boggles the mind. My mind, at least. How powerful is the propaganda of the enemy to have taken Western civilization and all its glories and accomplishments and cause them to be seen in some twisted, ugly mirror image? It's truly almost incredible that they've been so successful in literally brainwashing entire generations to see black as white, and white as black.

On a temporal level, what pisses me off the most about it all is how obscenely arrogant most of these "enlightened ones" are. Some silly, teenaged punk goes on in tones of oh-so-cool condescension about what he thinks Christianity is, what he thinks happened in History, wraps it all up in a sneer, and effectively spits in the faces of his ancestors, his own family, and those "giants"  upon whose shoulders other giants stood so Mr. Know-it-All has the technology to text his friends without using vowels. That attitude of spiteful hubris is what I'm trying to understand. I understand how one can be taught and, therefore, believe a bunch of bullshit, but what's with that attitude? It seems to be rooted in anger, but I can't quite figure it out... Any opinions?
"We are going to entolerate the shit out of you!"
                                                                          --Homosexual anti-bullying slogan
(05-02-2012, 09:20 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]On a temporal level, what pisses me off the most about it all is how obscenely arrogant most of these "enlightened ones" are. Some silly, teenaged punk goes on in tones of oh-so-cool condescension about what he thinks Christianity is, what he thinks happened in History, wraps it all up in a sneer, and effectively spits in the faces of his ancestors, his own family, and those "giants"  upon whose shoulders other giants stood so Mr. Know-it-All has the technology to text his friends without using vowels. That attitude of spiteful hubris is what I'm trying to understand. I understand how one can be taught and, therefore, believe a bunch of bullshit, but what's with that attitude? It seems to be rooted in anger, but I can't quite figure it out... Any opinions?

The young, secular assault on Christianity is part of a larger attack on "authority."  Children in particular have an eye for hypocrisy, and when they're spoon-fed stories either directly by TV or overhearing their parents talk about how a US president - their "Commander in Chief" - lied and did something wrong, or how priests - who are supposed to work for God - violate boys, it sets a suspicion deep in them from early on.  In a way, it erodes a sense of innocence that is already short.  The criticism of the past decade about a "war for oil" and general political disillusionment haven't helped much, either, and worsening economic conditions are bound to bring out regrettable behavior.  Especially now, in an age of technological excess and engineered obsolescence, the past - say, the 1990s - is as distant to today's youth as the 1970s may be for older Americans, cheapening all sense of "tradition" and "legacy" as the malfunctioning electronic is thrown in the garbage and replaced.  The idea of "worth" itself is not the same now as it was years ago.

You have read elsewhere "the sins of the father are the sins of the son."  Well, the anti-authoritarian attitudes of the Boomers and Gen X re-incubated in their off-spring, and has mutated into its logical conclusion:  prizing "truth," and seeing the sacred as only protected lie, the new generation unifies through a consciousness of social networking to stand against the past and make themselves into a civilization ever-responsive to the immediate NOW.

In short:  I think it's the triumph of atheistic science-driven relativism.

[/rambling]
One commenter on the TFP site called them gay stormtroopers.  But it's much more than that.  All the above led by communists, freemasons and the Jewish revolutionary spirit.  Well and the dark one.
Pages: 1 2