FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Elderly woman attacked by people of tolerance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ELDERLY WOMAN ATTACKED BY PEOPLE OF TOLERANCE

Pretty remarkable that this was uploaded 3 1/2 years ago and yet there are only 2 comments! Incredible actually.

Can you imagine if a pro-homosexual got this kind of abuse from Christians?

Most incredible of all is at the end when the news reader says 'there's a lot of anger and a lot of hate ON BOTH SIDES'!!!!!

One elderly woman trying to speak quietly but being violently shouted down and violently intimidated by a large very angry crowd, then having her cross taken from her and having it repeatedly stamped on while she gets physically harrassed off the site....

And yet there was hate 'from both sides'!!!  Shocking stuff

If that doesn't prove media pro-homosexual anti-Christian bias, what does?

Homosexuals eh! So open minded, gentle and full of love
Charity is a supernatural gift. It's hard to receive it when the avenues of grace are closed by grave sin. It was after reading the hateful comments of pro-same-sex marriage advocates last year that I began to realize how helpless and fallible we are without God's grace.
(05-03-2012, 10:21 AM)Richard C Wrote: [ -> ]Charity is a supernatural gift. It's hard to receive it when the avenues of grace are closed by grave sin. It was after reading the hateful comments of pro-same-sex marriage advocates last year that I began to realize how helpless and fallible we are without God's grace.

Beautiful.

But that video...
(05-03-2012, 10:21 AM)Richard C Wrote: [ -> ]Charity is a supernatural gift. It's hard to receive it when the avenues of grace are closed by grave sin. It was after reading the hateful comments of pro-same-sex marriage advocates last year that I began to realize how helpless and fallible we are without God's grace.
Amen!
May God love and protect this poor woman.

Pray
The reporter said: "Hate on both sides."  Both sides? That woman showed no hate.
(05-03-2012, 04:49 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]The reporter said: "Hate on both sides."  Both sides? That woman showed no hate.

Hate means "disagreeable or inconvenient."  Didn't you get the global memo?
(05-03-2012, 04:49 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]The reporter said: "Hate on both sides."  Both sides? That woman showed no hate.

How DARE she...what RIGHT has she!!!!!!

To voice her opinion and defend truth.....WHAT?? What is this, a free world?NO!
That's being hateful.
Flaming gay stormtroopers.  Rather pro-queer reporting I'd say.  The queers are the only ones that were showing hatred.

Bs.  Charity isn't a supernatural gift.  It's something everybody has the capacity for, or God couldn't require it from us.  I've been in a probably state of grave sin for about 3 years or so no, and I don't have any trouble being compassionate or charitable to people I disagree with.
Pages: 1 2