FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Sign the petition against Kathleen Sebelius speech at Jesuit university
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good response, KG. And much to think about. They are already stealing our hospitals and for all intents and purposes our universities are gone. The weapon of choice for the universities was birth control. For the hospitals it will be abortion and so-called reproductive rights and these mandates like HHS.

Seiously, I brought up another subject that no one responded to. That being that we might want to think about selling these universities and taking out the chapels and basillicas and removing the name Catholic from them. They do not deserve a Catholic identity as false as it is. I don't know the ins and outs of ownership, but in some way I think money may be owed to individual dioces' or something like that. Same thought should be given to the hospitals.

To the person directly above, I'm not all negative about signing a petition. We're just having a discussion.

And maybe I'm just playing devil's advocate to let people realize that the problem runs a lot deeper. And even if you know that, maybe we all need a reminder from time to time.

Ever vigilant, ever prepared, always fighting for the Truth.
And besides, if I did not challenge the idea, we would not be privileged to the thoughts flowing from KG's mind which are always of great interest. To me at least.

So let this be a lesson that people can disagree without resorting to name calling and sniper attacks. It was an enjoyable disagreement for me and unfortunately a situation that does not occur often enough on forums such as FE.

It is OK to disagree with each other, right. The problem lies in taking our viewpoints as an extension of our individual egos, and viewing a disagreement with our opinion as a personal attack.

Unfortunately, at times it is, but it certainly does not have to be that way.
Pages: 1 2 3